chapter 18

..........................

مجھ کو خیال ہے کہ تو میرا خیال ہے
اے مرکز خیال تیرا کیا خیال ہے
آتا ہے تو  خیال میں کتنے خیال سے
تجھ کو میرے خیال کہ کتنا خیال ہے
.........................

As soon as Zaviyar comes inside the basement of his warehouse, tension filled the air and breathing of Jamal who stops. he is a traitor he was selling their personal information to others. Zaviyar walks into the basement and saw Ethan seated at the distance from the man being brutally tortured.

Zaviyar looks around and saw the enormous basement filled with antiquated brutal torture devices. he looks at the man eyeing the almost bloodied body of Jamal hanging from the ceiling with feet up and head down. screaming miserably.

"one more " he ordered. his man obliged and flogged him again.

"Still a no," he asked him calmly dragging the cigar.

"yo..ur going t to ki..ill me an..y way, so wh..y sho.uld I te..ll yo..u "

"fine, but what's the fun in killing you myself when I can have your girlfriend do that for me,  I heard you were in love with that girl huh"

panic shot in his veins and his eyes widen in horror  . "it's the mat..ter bet..ween you an..d me why ar..e yo. u in..evolving he..r"

"Everything is fare in love and war " he replied.

"ii..ill te..ll yy..ou ever..anything, Ju..st don't b..ring h..er in it "

Zaviyar arch his brow indicating him to start.

"Bashir Ahmed "
oh that asshole, we attacked his warehouse two years ago.

"why"

"yo-u kill-led his Fri...end , an-d ha..ve som..thing t..hing th..at be..longs to.him "

"Are you done ?" Zaviyar asked already getting bored with the situation. he didn't wait for his reply as he took out his gun and shoot all the bullets left in the gun at him.

the dead body of that man was still hanging
"clean up the mess"

with that he walks out of the basement towards his car he sits back and orders the driver to drive back to his office.

he enters his office and saw the view of the city which can be seen through his office window, he puts his foot on the table. and then he takes a deep breath.

when he suddenly remembers her ocean blue eyes and blue eyes up close are a celestial phenomenon: nebulae as seen through telescopes, the light of unnamed stars diffused through specks of dust and elements and endlessness. Layers of light. Blue eyes are starlight. she had these eyes. They were blue and they looked bluer because he had a dark head of hair. They were soulful, in some way; they seemed to say things that he knew she'll probably never say out loud.

She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon-shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart-shaped lips. Her lips tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed her. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which I adored. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes.

she was something he have never seen before. the thoughts of her always bring my smile back. she is 
that Magnificent Storm I'm drying to see, she is the poison I'm dying to drink. she is the Pearl on the Ocean Floor.