chapter 20

...................
تیرے عشق کی جستجو، تیری قربتوں کا سوال ہے ۔۔۔
!!!سانس جو میری رواں دواں تیری چاہتوں کا کمال ہے
......................

Aykiz was setting the table as the breakfast was ready, she have made pancakes for breakfast. son the table was ready ad Zaviyar also comes down from the gym for breakfast he sits on the head chair and Aykiz sits next to him both of them start eating their breakfast . as soon as Zaviyar finishes his breakfast his phone starts ringing he glanced at his phone to see who is calling and he rolls his eyes as soon as he saw the name ' Mr Handsome ' flashes on the screen.
,
Ethan saves his name as Mr Handsome in Zaviyars phone and he won't even let him change that name. Zaviyar ignores his call, but after a second later it starts ringing again which means Ethan is not going to let him breathe until he accepts his call.

Zaviyar gets up from his seat and went outside the dining room to attend to his call.

"hey dude," Ethan said

"Okay now start barking what did you get yourself into "

"God you're delicate as a jacks hammer "

"our life is short and there is no time for delicacy, now get to the point "

"okay soooo actually you know umm"

"I'm waiting  "

"It's about your wife's best friend, the girl cute and adventurous her whole life was invited to your wedding Azel. do you remember her"

"ooh, do you mean the same girl who hit your head on the wall numerous times when you were trying to force her to come to my dear wedding, and is she the same person who puts pepper spray in your eyes I also remember she pushed you off the balcony and you fell from the 2nd floor and broke your elbow and leg and yeah one time she..."
Zaviyar starts exposing him when Ethan stopped him in the middle of the sentence.

"yeah yeah you got it she is the same girl who did all of that no need to remind me "

"yeah what about her "

"as you know that she and I are in contact so she makes a deal in which I lose so I promised her that if I  lose I'll let her meet her best friend which is Aykiz bhabhi so I'm coming to your place with her in the noon " 

"no, I'm not allowing you to come to our place " Ethan chuckle at his statement.

"Who said I'm asking your permission I'm telling you that I'm coming and that's it, okay bye "
Ethan cuts the call.

idiot Zaviyar sights at him and went back at Aykiz.

she was washing dishes in the kitchen when he entered. then checheweds throat to gain her attention she immediately turns around to see who it is.

"Ethan is coming to our place with someone in the noon so be ready " with that Zaviyar left.

he didn't tell her who is coming because he wants her to be surprised, Aykiz, on the other hand, was getting quite curious about the arrival.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aykiz was done preparing lunch for the guests when she heard a car screeching outside. which means Ethan bahi and a special guest are here.

she went near the door and Zaviyar also comes down from the room he was dressed properly. soon the gates of the mansion oopenevealing Ethan bahi. Aykiz says salam to Ethan bahi and looks for the special guest, but he ? she was nowhere to be seen.

Aykiz looks here and there on which Ethan bahi smiled and Zaviyar rolls his eyes at her curiosity. when suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

"idiot  stupid, dumb  the asshole who did this Ethan and Zaviyar  think of themself as soon as I got home I'm going to end this Ehans life forever and I'll take care of this Zaviyar later"