chapter 6

....

رات تکتی رہی، یہ دل آرزو کرتا رہا
کوئی بےصبر روتا رہا، کوئی بےخبر سوتا رہا

....
Zaviyar,s P.V.O

I start the engine and drive the car towards my destination. I smirked when I look at her.  She was curved her feet s were on the seat and she was holding her legs with both of her hands her head was in her legs and she was crying I can hear her sobs which made me happy

She looks so innocent but what is she going to do with all that innocence useless I scoff at her.
"Am I a devil to you? " I asked her and she look up at me with teary eyes I stared at her ocean blue eyes they were so deep, and then she blinked and look down I don't like it.

Aykiz,s P.V.O

He throw me into the car and my heart sank into the pit of my stomach. What is happening? What is he gonna do now? Where is he taking me? Ya Allah made. I close my eyes Covered my ears and start reciting a sura from  Sunan Ibn Majah I learned it when I was little but used to recite it for me, to save me from the evil eye.

I was scared it was a small word I was terrified at that time I was crying and crying and reciting Quran when I heard him say something

"Am I a devil to you?" he asked in a deadly calm manner. I looked up into his eyes they were pitch black,  cold and emotionless eyes and it scared me even more I looked down and start to cry again.

He stayed quiet for a second like he was waiting for my response I didn't say anything I was too scared to say anything.
"I think I asked you something," he said and turn his head towards me and looks straight into my soul. I still didn't say anything. I looked outside the window to ignore him and at that point, I realise that we are the car is moving at full speed

"Trust me I won't ask again," he said looking at me the car is still moving I  still didn't say anything and then with a jerk of the car I hit my head on the dashboard and the shrinking sound of the car stopped was heard. He looks at and then he painfully squeezes my both cheeks with his hand because of it my lips form a  pout

"Answer," he said while squeezing my cheeks more painfully as he was forcing me to say something. 
But what should I say if I say the truth which is yes he is a devil then he will get mad and if I say no then he will be satisfied and I don't want to see him satisfied? So what should I say ....???
He again squeeze my cheeks in such a painful way that a yelp left my mouth

"Ye..yes," I said with great difficulty as it was impossible to say anything because of him squeezing my cheeks. He looked very unhappy with my answer

"Tisk tisk tisk wrong answer Darling," he said and made a task sound at first.

"I'm not just a devil trust me I'm much more than this," he said in a low deep voice which send chills down my spine.
And then he left my cheeks and start driving again.

After that, the whole ride went silent non of us uttered a single word during the whole ride I close my eyes and start to pray and beg Allah for mercy. I didn't notice that the car was now out of the country and soon the car stopped which means we have reached our destination.

He got out of the car to come to my side and slightly tilt his head to the other side to mention me to come out. But this is not going to happen, mister. I locked the car from the inside. He just shook his head in disapproval. He opens the car using the car keys.

He holds my upper arms and drags me towards a big mansion. I failed to notice that there are many guards holding guns standing on every edge of the mansion. I was trying my best to get away from his steel grip but it was only getting tighter and tighter and I'm 100% sure it'll leave a bruise. We reach the mansion,s door a guard comes and opens the door for us.