chapter 22

............
اکیلے رات بھر تڑپتا رہا مریض شام غم غالب
نہ تم آئے، نہ نیند آئی، نہ چین آیا، نہ موت آئی ۔
.............

Aykiz was still hugging her knees and the ocean of nonstop tears continuously flowing from her eyes. she just can't believe how painful death her mother dies.

she looks up and then takes a deep breath trying to calm herself. whatever his father did was wrong and she is going to take her revenge by killing his son Zaviyar this is her last decision she is going to end this all forever.

she furiously rubs her eyes to remove her tears and when she standup the pictures which were inside the envelope were also in her hands she went downstairs to get a knife. this is too much for her . the pain she is going through is a lot and it's not physical pain itit'she mental pain.

the mental pain isisolotore than the physical. its was a
heart-rending situation to see your mother getting tortured, band leading It was heartbreaking to see even a single tear in our mother's eye and what she saw was all more than this.

she enters the kitchen and starts looking for a sharp knife. she looks at the knife and the range starts filling she badly wanted to kill the murderer who kills her mother years ago

all these years she was aching for her her mother's love. she was so young when her mother died, she never knew what mother's love felt like .her bua told her that God loves his creation more than 70 mothers, if God's love is measured by mother love then how does it feel like? it must be amazing.

but she never got it because of that demon's father . she always crave love because of them. they killed her mother and know she is going to kill them.

she took the knife and went on the way to his room. soon she reach the door at that time she heard voices from inside his room. voices of glass-breaking screams of Zaviyar.

but it doesn't matter anymore she opens the door. saw him in the corner of the room sitting hugging his knees with his head in between. on hearing the door opening he looks up and saw her.

"go away before I lose my control and kill you, " Zaviyar said fuming in range.

Aykiz takes a step inside and starts walking toward him by now the pain was so much that she forgets how real pain felt like all she feeling was numb.

There was dead silence in the bedroom except for the voice of glass being crushed under shoe shows heard she kept going towards his until there is only a foot distance left between him and her.

an evil chuckle escapes Zaviyars lips as he shakes his head in disappointment. still sting on the floor. he looks up at her face. when suddenly Aykiz throws some pieces of paper on his face which fell.

Zaviyar looks at them and turned them around to see what it was. those were the pictures from the envelope. Zaviyar tilts his head a little and starts observing those picture

Those pictures were of her mother and father. in those pictures there was a dark room in which his father is hanging upside down from the ceiling and his face was badly beaten and his mom was trapped in chains her hands were trapped above her head and she was standing on her toes because her hands were tied above her height . she was barely left in any clothes she was half naked and her head was tilt indicating that she was unconscious. her head was bleeding, there were bite marks all over her body. in the corner of the room, two people were standing. one was an adult man with dark hair looking dangerous. and the other was a young boy maybe 11 or 12 years old looking and an exact joiner of Zaviyar.

Zaviyar smirked looking at the pictures.
"I had real fun that day it feels amazing killing your mother, but I should have killed your father too. but it's'sokay I've killed him now " Zaviyar said casually. smiling like he has won some medals.