chapter 35

........................
اسے کھونے سے ڈرتی تھی ، بہت رونے سے ڈرتی تھی
پھر اک دن سمجھ آیا کہ رویا ان کو جاتا ہے بچھڑ جو مقدر سے
کہ کھویا ان کو جاتا ہے، جو حاصل ہوں میسر سے
جو دانشہ بچھڑ جائیں انھیں رویا نہیں کرتے
جسے پایا نہیں اب تک اسے کھویا نہیں کرتے
......................

BOOM....!!!!!!!

aloud voice was heard as the front door broke into pieces.

"FUCK AYKIZ GO TO ROOM AND DON'T COME OUTSIDE UNTIL I COME "

Zaviyar shouted, Aykiz who look sacred as hell listen to her husband and did what she was told.
she run straight back to their room and locked it from inside . she sat on the bed breathing heavily it was like her soul left the body, last time when she heard a gunshot it was her father who died, this time she heard a blast and she had no idea what is going to happen next.

On the other hand, Zaviyar and Ethan took their guns out from their waists and pointed in the direction of the gate. Loud gunshots were heard outside the mansion which means that their men are trying their best to protect the mansion.

He knew that they won't last long so he called more soldiers to finish those people who dare to attack their mansion.

He look at the gate and from the black smoke of the blast he saw two men coming inside and he was a little shocked when he realised who they are.

Bashir Ahmmed.
and his first in command.

He pointed his gun at Zaviyar and shot, but Zaviyar was quick to doge it . as he run towards the kitchen to get some good weapons.

He slides the kitchen Island and saw the weapons AR-15, Ruger 10/22, Hawken Rifle, Winchester Model 21 and many more.

He took the AR-15 and Ethan takes the Ruger on 10/22. they start shooting them but Bashir and his man were quick to hide . as the gunshots were echoed throughout the whole launch.

All four of them are fighting bravely, but when suddenly a bullet hit Ethan, he fell back to the ground due to the pressure.

and Bashir's first in command was fast, he captured the injured Ethan and then said.

"COME OUT ZAVIYAR OR YOUR ONLY FRIEND WILL DIE "

Zaviyar heard it and decided to come out, he knows that Ethan can take him down easily even if he is injured but all he needs is a distraction, and Zaviyar will distract them.

He comes out with an AR-15 in his hands.

"Drop the weapon " Bashir glittered through his teeth.

and Zaviyar without any fear dropped the gun and looks straight into that fuckers eyes, he was looking for something or maybe someone.

"Zaviyar I think you might have something that belongs to ME, " Bashir said dead serious.

"And what would that be, " Zaviyar asked.

"AYKIZ KHAN "

"FUCK SHE IS NOT AYKIZ KHAN SHE IS AYKIZ ZAVIYAR MALIK " he shouted.

"She is mine she was meant to be mine " Bashir whispered.

"SHE IS MY FUCKING WIFE " Zaviyar replied with rage filled in his eyes.

"No, she is not she your widow and my soon-to-be wife ........................ Get ready to die Zaviyar "

On other hand Aykiz was restless, she heard way too many gunshots and dislike she was in a war or something she was scared as hell and then suddenly everything stopped every gunshot she was hearing just ended and she met with an endless silence.