chapter 25

...................
عشق صوفی ہے نہ مفتی ہے نہ عالم ہے
عشق ظالم ہے فقط ظالم ہے اور بس ظالم ہے
....................

*flashback*

it was midnight and Zainat was sitting in the garden. a cold breeze hit her body causing her to surge in coldness . she took a deep breath filling her lungs with the cold air . she looks up at the sky and it was full of stars shining brightly.

looking at those beautiful stars reminds her of all those people she loved, or more like the only people who ever loved her.

then her eyes fell on the moon and her breathing stops for a minute. it was one of the most beautiful sights, the moon is also one of them that she loved the most. he was the only one who have been with her even in her hardest times.

Zainat is a tall and slim girl she is only 19 .she has a tan skin tone with a sharp nose and jawline, and her beautiful big ocean blue eyes only glorify her beauty.

Her father Ali Khan younger brother of Rehman Khan and son of Osman Khan. married to a dancer Rima Khan. without telling anyone, when he takes Rema Khan to his heavily to introduce her . one accepted her and asks Ali Khan to divorce that characterless woman, but Ali Khan didn't do what they want him to do as he loved her with all his heart, so Osman Khan throws them out of the haveli and disowned his blood.

Both Rima Khan and Ali Khan started a new life and soon they were blessed with a sweet innocent daughter Zainat Khan, they loved her so much and did everything in their hands to give her a bright future to their daughter.

but society starts pulling their legs, by calling this newborn bastard, they have faced a lot just because Rema Khan used to be a dancer. They tried their best to don't bring their daughter but society keeps saying bad things to their daughter and didn't allow their children to play with Zainat Khan, because to them if her mother was a dancer then this is what the future of her daughter too.

Zainat loves her parents and they were her only best friends because no other people allow their children to be friends with her. She was the only child so she was a bit lonely but her mother had always been there for her. She was the apple of the eye of her parents, but just like others faith doesn't like Zainat so much. So her parents died in a car accident leaving a 14 old Zainat, in this cruel world.

When Osman Khan came to know about his son's death, it hurts in a place that he never knew existed. It hurts in his ice-cold heart. He went to his own son's funeral, looking at him after 15 years was heart pricing. At that time he came to know that he have a granddaughter Zainat Khan. He looks at the place and saw that they were living in a small house. Even the servant's floor in his haveli where Ali used to live is bigger than this.

At the funeral he came to know that his granddaughter's name is Zainat Khan, he knows that the 14 years old girl has no one who can take care of her. So she took the 14 years old girl to the haveli, to her new home.

She was nervous at first, she knows that she have a grandfather and an uncle but she has never met them. When she got to the haveli there she find out that her grandfather Osman, her uncle Rehman and his son Huzaifa live there.

She starts living there she wins the heart of his grandfather very soon and easily, it was because of the amazing brought of her parents. Her grandfather started to love him just like he loves Huzaifa. On the other hand, her uncle keeps their distance and still didn't accept her as their blood, he thinks exactly like all others, he thinks that she is just a characterless girl like her mother. Which is not true neither was characterless nor her mother.

But one thing that made her a lot of happy was that she fell in love with her cousin Huzaifa. Both of them love each other endlessly. They are the breathing of each other. They are the moon the night and the light of each other. Zainat was now 19 years old while Huzaifa was 25.