chapter 32

.................
عقل والوں کے نصیبوں میں کہاں ذوق جنون
عشق والے ہیں جو ہر چیز لوٹا دیتے ہیں
..................

The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals to the world. Amid the dancing, raindrops were the blush of scarlet, the warmth of tangerine. Gazing toward the illuminated clouds, still, beneath the ethereal glow, Both Aykiz and Zaviyar felt at home.

Zaviyar's eyes welcome the sunrise, that iris of fire so pretty in its mascara of pure light. It took a minute for him to realise where is all the comfort coming from.

They were in His room and she was sleeping soundly while hugging him tightly. that is why Zaviyar felt so much peace.

last night's event came into his mind as a small smile made its way towards his face. It took almost one hour to make her sleep, she kept saying that she isn't tired nor wanted to sleep.

At last, when Zaviyar said that the person who sleeps first is going to win she happily agreed and within seconds she was snoring loudly, she was looking so cute like that.

Zaviyar looks down as she was rubbing her head on his chest, she thinks he is her pillow. He smiled at her once again as he pinched her cute little nose. He decided to stay in the bed a little longer today.

He hugged her again, and soon sleep consumed him once again as he was snoring loudly like here here

later noon pm the golden rays of the sun hit Aykiz's eyes as she hide her head in his chest, soon her senses came back and she realised that she was hugging a rock-hard chest she looked up to find his peaceful face.

she pushed him trying to get out of his steel grip but instead of losing his grip, he tighten it. she tried again but no use . she stayed still for some time then once again she tried but this time she accidentally woke him up.

"What", he asked her looking down at her.

"Let go " she mumbled looking at him through his chest with her ocean-blue eyes.

"Where do you wanna go Bewi ?" he asked.

"Umm .... I-I have to prepare the breakfast "

"Don't worry about that we will order our food "

"NO" she snapped at him.
"I mean n-no," she said in a soft tone this time.

"What No ?"

"I mean I-I umm ... need to go to the restroom," she said trying to get herself out of his grip.

He chunked at her struggles "Here you go "
he let her go and as soon as she was free she runs with the speed of lightning outside his room.

As she entered the room she takes a sigh of relief, How the hell had she ended up in His room?
she thought.

she takes a long relaxing shower, as she tries to remember last night's events.

Later she came out of the shower and realised that it was noon and she did not make it fast. with the speed of lightning, went downstairs only to see a different senior.

The breakfast was all set up on the table and Zaviyar was sitting at the dining table using his phone.

when his eyes fell on her he said

"Are you waiting for an invitation?"

What a gentleman  

"umm coming " she mumbled and sit with him at the dining table.

both started their breakfast non of them said a single word soon Zaviyar finishes his breakfast.

"I'm going to my library, be there once you're done "