CHAPTER 9

We see the lighting of the fire which is guiding us directly to the camp zone. I was fucking freezing and my wet hair was creating me a headache, but at this moment, walking wrapped by Louis' body, I think it worth it. The ironic part of all this is that his small body compared to mine, was covering me and not the other way around. I was leaning against him with my hand holding his. We looked like two bears in a forest trying to come out of hibernation. We didn't separate till we got to the fire.

-Stay here and try to get dry. -I don't doubt in following his order. The moment my body feels the heat, I'm feeling so much better. I follow Louis with my eyes, and I see him entering in his tent and seconds later, he goes out holding a pile of clothes. He smiles at me.

-Hurry up. Put this on. -He lends me a black hoodie. It smells like him. He puts on another one.

Out of nowhere, Louis shows me a white towel.

-May I?- he asks.

I don't know what he means. My confused eyes encourage him to keep talking.

-Dry your hair? -He explains.

This was not happening. Him touching my hair. That was a huge "yes" for me.

I nod acting coy. I don't understand why I become so timid when I'm around him.

Mellowly he starts drying my hair from my back. I feel his fingertips brushing my temples and that calms my headache immediately. I lean my head backwards enjoying his touch, until his hands disappear from my head and instead, they round up my face. I open my eyes at the new contact, and I see Louis smiling at me. I can't do anything else but smile at him back. He leans down towards me till our lips brush. His chin press against my forehead and I just melt on the kiss.

-You taste so good. -Louis whispers against my lips. I kiss him again.

Louis sits next to me and we stare at the fire in front of us. Comfortable silence surrounds us. I'm the first one to break it.

-The dip was worthy.

-Hmm...? -Louis seems so relaxed watching the fire, I can't help studying and admiring every detail of his face. The orange light of the fire reflected in his face makes him look idyllic. -Yes, it was. Are you still cold? -He looks at me concerned.

-No, I'm good. But I think I would be better if you were cuddling me.

Louis chuckles at my response and I look at him cheerfully. He finally moves closer to me and surrounds me with his arms. I let my head fall against his shoulder and we stay like that. Feeling the warmth of each other's body, listening to our breathings and the creaking of the fire. I feel so cosy that my eyes start closing.

-I told my sister about you. -Louis says making me open them again.

-You did?

-Yeah. I think she already likes you.

I smirk and I turn my eyes to look at him.

-What did you tell her about me?

Louis lowers his eyes and smirks at me. -That a beautiful green-eyed boy caught my attention the first time I saw him.

That leaves me tongue-tied. I snuggle closer to him. My heart is pumping faster and faster.

-Do you remember the last time you called me? -I ask him and Louis nods, brushing his head against the top of my hair. -I was with my sister and she interrogated me after talking to you.

-Really?- His laughs is so contagious that I tilt a corner of my lips. -Did she get any information?

-Nope.- I shake my head and Louis presses a kiss against my scalp. I turn my face to him, and I kiss him back. His lips part as soon as I touch him. Our tongues meet and the kiss becomes more passionate and harder, my hands searches his face and I cover his cheeks to pull him closer to me. His hands reach my hair, and they pull making me moan. His mouth travels to my neck and he slowly starts to caress my skin depositing wet kisses on it. I close my eyes and I stifle a sigh. His mouth comes back to my mouth and I welcome it hungrily. My hands travel to the hem of his hoodie and I rest them against his belly, my thumbs stroking his skin. I get a moan from Louis and his hands are the next ones who make his way through all the layers of clothes I'm wearing. His hands are cold against my skin, but a wave of warmth and pleasure travels through my body. We keep kissing and Louis arches his back getting our chest to collapse. The new contact makes me want to suck and bite his lower lip, which I do leaving me overwhelmed by every little noises Louis is making.