CHAPTER 15

I push the rehearsal room door with my foot as I try my best to keep Louis steady over my back. My hands are busy holding his legs around my hip and his head is leaned over the hollow of my neck.

-I don't understand how I've turned into a horse if we made it pretty clear that I was a princess, Lou.

-Well, now you're a horse, Harold. Keep up.

I keep running with his body on me, and when I'm about to open a second door, my steps freeze when he whispers against my ear.

-And you better be a good horse if you want me to keep riding you later.

I look over my shoulder widening my eyes to get a glimpse of him. He's all cheeky smiles and defiant looks.

-I better be good, then. -I reply biting my bottom lip, movement that is followed by his eyes and I feel him twitching on top of me trying to readjust his boner. -Don't get too excited, honey. -I tease him.

When I open the door, Niall, Liam, and Zayn are already there.

-Thank god you're already here. -Niall claims standing up and getting closer to us as I put Louis down on the floor. -I don't understand these two. -He points his head towards Liam and Zayn, but they're too caught up in their own world to even notice Niall is talking about them. -They fight for two minutes and then they start making out for other two. I don't even distinguish when they're doing one thing or the other anymore.

-Ok, ok... -Louis says loudly clapping both his hands which get the attention of everyone in the room. -You two- he points at Zayn and Liam who they look at him furrowing their eyebrows. -Cut the cackle!

-You say... the one who can't keep his hand off his sweetheart. -Liam replies.

-That makes me your sweetheart, Liam? -Zayn asks him quietly but loud enough for us to hear.

We all burst laughing. Louis sits next to Zayn on the couch where the couple is laying.

-Of course, it does, Malik. -Louis answers his question petting his hair mockingly.

Niall and I get closer to them and as I approach them, Louis slaps his lap encouraging me to sit on him, which I do.

-What songs are you going to choose for this week, guys? -I ask them resting my head against Louis' chest.

-I haven't chosen yet. -Liam replies.

-I have! -Niall shouts and he runs towards the first guitar he finds.

-I'm between two songs, you could help me decide. -Louis says against my ear, which makes me feel goosebumps all over my body.

-Ok. -I mumble nodding slightly only for him.

-We should decide first the group songs. I have some ideas, there are two songs wandering on my mind. -Zayn says.

-Oh, yes! I've listened to them already. -Liam explains. -They would sound amazing with our voices.

-He likes everything I show him. -Zayn says pleased by Liam's words, faking superiority.

-Everything, everything... - Liam babbles with a wicked smile.

I let out a loud chuckle getting the reference. Niall burst laughing too and shyly, Zayn covers his face with his hand but Louis whispers something to him that I don't get to hear, and both start laughing loudly.

-What did you just say? -I ask him patting his arm.

-Nothing. Don't worry about it, sunshine.

We spend hours rehearsing the two songs that Zayn suggested before we take a break. We are all laying on the carpet surrounded by speakers and the microphones are all forgotten on a pile on the ground. Silence never takes place, if it's not Louis being loud, it's Niall laughing at everything Louis does.