CHAPTER 11

The sunlight streams through the curtains wake me up. I open my eyes and I find myself tangled up in Louis' body. His back is pressed against my chest, my arms are resting rounding up his waist. I take a quick look at my clock. It's 9:53. I come closer to him. His hair tickles my nose but the need to drown myself in his scent is too tempting. I can't see if Louis is awake but the moment the grip in my arms tights around him, he presses his bottom against me making me growl. My fingertips move against his bare skin and I clench it mellowly.

-Good morning. -Louis voice sounds hoars.

-Good morning. -I tell him back pressing a kiss behind his neck.

He turns around to face me. A sleepy image of Louis greets me. It's impossible for me not to smile at him. His hair is a mess, and his eyes are swollen, but still, I can't look away from him. We stay there staring at each other not saying any words. My hands are still on him. They have become unable to pass a minute without his contact.

-I could spend all day in bed. – I say.

-We totally could.

-We have to perform tonight. -I remind him.

-There are still hours for that. We could lay here all day long.-He shrugs. He seems to think about it and stands up quickly leaving me in bed alone. -Hold on. If we are doing this, we need to do this right. -He covers himself with a white t-shirt of mine and leaves the room.

I don't know what his plans are, but I let myself fall against his side of the pillow carelessly.

Minutes pass when he enters the room holding two steamy cups.

-We need supplies. -he says cheerfully.

-Oh, yes! -I get unreasonably excited. -We also need...- I look around my room looking for it. Once I spot it, I stand up to get it. -A laptop! -I jump right back besides Louis and I take the cuppa he's offering me. We lose the track of time among random YouTube videos, kisses, and cuddles.

***

Tonight, is our first show.

I open the rehearsals' room door for Louis to enter first. We find that Liam and Zayn are already here.

The indistinct chatter of other people at the hallway is heard until I close the door behind us.

-You can't. -Liam's voice greet us when we get in. He is sitting next to Zayn with his right leg over Zayn's lap.

-What do you mean I can't? You can choose your house after all. -Zayn replies with a furrow on his forehead.

-Hey guys. -Louis greets.

-What are you talking about? - I ask them joining them on the sofa.