CHAPTER 19

His arm surrounds my body and pushes me towards his chest. His skin is so warm that I let myself relax against his contact. His placid breathing against my ear makes me twirl to face him. He's already awakened and he's smiling at me in a way that I cannot resist attracting him to me and kiss him hard.

-Good morning. -Louis says with a hoarse voice while kissing me.

-Good morning. -I let out a mischievous smile at the unusual deep sound of his voice. I slide my hands to his stomach, and I rub slightly my thumb against his skin. -Did you sleep well?

-Well, considering we've been up almost all night, yeah, I slept well. I always sleep better when I'm with you. -He cups my cheeks, and he kisses me so softly that he leaves me gasping for air.

-I never find myself fed up with you. -I shrug with a coy smile. He tights his grip around me and comes back with the kissing.

-I can't get enough of you, either. -He says whispering against my lips.

We spend an unknown amount of time kissing and touching each other. We don't break apart till the idea hits me.

-I didn't show you my song. -I tell him inches apart from his face. -Do you want me to play it for you?

He nods lazily while he rubs his lips against mine. -I would love that.

-OK. -I stand up from the bed and I go quickly to grab my guitar. I sit back on the bed and Louis gets comfortable putting a pillow over his lap. All his attention is focused on me.

-I hope you like it.

I place the capo in the first fret, and I play the first chord. The slow melody fills the room and I look at Louis to see his reaction. He's smiling at me and it encourages me to start singing the first verse. My deep voice mixes with the guitar and I don't want to sound arrogant, but it sounds good.

I don't break eye contact while I sing, only when I change the pattern of chords, I look down to the guitar. It feels weird how confident I feel when I sing for him. Only for him. It's like I know he won't judge me, no matter what I do. When I get to the end of the song, I feel the tension building up between the two of us, but I don't stop looking at him. He looks at me so dedicatedly that a smirk escapes from my mouth. To be honest, I began writing this song when we started knowing each other better, so it's pretty much about him and how a person can make you feel, even when they have never even touched you. It feels right to be him the first person to listen to this song.

When I finish, an utter silence fills the room.

-That was amazing. -He says and before I become aware of his intentions, he jumps at me making us both lay on the bed with the guitar between us two. He captures my lips and I respond to every kiss he gives me.

-I can see you liked it. -I say laughing between kisses.

-I loved it. You're going to win. I'm sure of that. -He says looking directly at my eyes. I get lost in his blue.

***

I wanted to do this as soon as possible. The idea of confronting Martin again was giving me a headache, so I needed to end this. My legs walk involuntarily following the path towards Martin's office. Ok, you can do this, Harry.

There's no one in the corridor so nobody witnesses how I hop a little and knock the door two times before he orders me to come in.