3. Shopping

Y/N's Dream:

I was falling down a dark hole. Like a wishing well. I looked up and saw my family standing there watching me fall.

I screamed and cried my eyes out.

I kept falling and falling and my family got further out of sight.

End of Dream:

"Y/N wake up!" Says Izzy shaking my slightly.

I open my eyes and quickly sit up.

"Are you ok?!" He asks worried.

"Yeah, I just uh had a bad dream." I say taking a deep breathe.

"Ok, uh you ok now?" He asks.

I only nod and he rubs my back.

"Ok, well goodnight and remember if you need anything I am across the hall." He says with a faint smile.

I grab his wrist and he looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Please, stay here?" I ask.

"Oh uh sure, of course, yeah. You want me to lay on top of the cover or under?" He asks.

"Whatever you find comfortable." I say.

He nods and gets under the covers. He lays down and I put my head on his chest and wrap one arm around his waist as he wraps both of his around me.

~

I wake up with the smell of pancakes filling my senses. I then realise I feel a pair of arms around me. Izzy. I roll over and he's still asleep.

I slowly get out of bed and put the covers back over him. I smile as his hair covers his face.

I slip on some socks and leave my room.

"Dude, stop your making a mess!" I hear duff shout.

"Yeah well you try do it." I hear Nikki say with an irritated tone.

I walk downstairs and see the boys trying to make pancakes. I laugh which grabs their attention.

"Oh hey, uh, we were." Says Slash.

"Making pancakes?" I ask.

"Yeah, uh they didn't turn out so good." Says Vince looking at them.

"Can I help?" I ask.

They all nod and I run downstairs and help them.

We managed to make edible pancakes with chocolate, banana and some with syrup. The boys started eating and Izzy was also now awake. He kept looking at me during breakfast, in a sweet way.

After breakfast I went and got a shower. I wore Slash's Iron Maiden sweatshirt and a pair of Duff's shorts.

I walk downstairs and see all the boys sitting chilling out.

"Where are you going?" Asks Axl.

"Out shopping with Slash!" I say excitedly.

"Ok, stay safe kid." Says Mick.

I smile and walk out the door as I see Slash waiting in his car. I run over and get in next to him.

"Ok, I'm confused. How can someone looks so good in just shorts, a sweatshirt and a pair of Nike's?" He asks.

"Well, slash, I will have you know that I can make anything work." I say jokingly.

He laughs and starts the car as we are about to drive off to the mall. 

As we begin to drive on the highway For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica starts playing.

Slash and I look at each other at the same time.

Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On they fight, for the right, yes, but who's to say?

We both sing and laugh as the wind blows through our hair. After about 30 minutes of driving we arrive at the mall. We get out the car and loads of fans come up to slash asking for autographs and stuff. After he signed them all we walk into the mall.

"Sorry about that." He says.

"No, it's cool! Your famous, I get it. No need to apologise." I say with a smile.

He smiles and pats my back. We walk around all the stores and I find some really nice clothes. Slash was nice and bought it all. I did tell him that I had some money but he refused and bought it all. On the way home we stopped and got MC Donald's and ate it in the car.

When we got home we were greeted with the boys fighting over something.

"No, not fair!"

"No, me! I should be the one!"

"No, dude, she's clearly into me."

"Nope, did you see the way she looked at me?"

I stand forward and look at them all confused.

"What are you guys fighting about?" I ask.

"Ok, hypothetically if you had to date one of us who would it be?" Asks Vince.

"At this point none of you, your arguments are childish." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

Mick laughs and so does Slash as the other boys pout in sadness.

"Anyways, I'm gonna get ready for the party!" I exclaim.
_______________________________________