15. Warnings

I'm just letting you guys know that I discuss Skylar's death in this chapter. It hurts to write about this :(
_______________________________________

"W-what do you mean who is Skylar?" I ask worried.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I took this thing and searched my name on it. I wanted to know if I have a wife or kids in the future and this came up. Skylar, she will be my daughter but she dies?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes, but now that you know. Who is to say that you cant change that? Have her a different year if you get what I mean? Maybe if you have her later or earlier it will be different." I say.

He nods and sniffles as I take a seat next to him on my bed.

"She's gorgeous." He says pointing to the picture of her.

"She's an angel Vince, and you will love her with all your heart." I say.

He smiles and wipes his eyes before sitting back just like I am.

"So tell me more about mötley and our future." He says with a smile.

"Well, a lot of shit happens.."

Vince and I talked about everything we possibly could. It was really enjoyable actually. This was the first time Vince and I had really had a meaningful, deep conversation. I was enjoying it. I told him about The Dirt and about the book he writes and he seemed to be very shocked by the success. He was still worried about Skylar though, still in disbelief but I guess all I can do is to be there for him. Now that he knows he can stop it from happening. Have Skylar at a different time and everything. Who knows, maybe he will have a boy instead.

I checked the time on my phone 2:00 am. Jesus, I was so tired. I yawned and Vince laughed a little.

"I am gonna go to bed, you need to get some rest too." He says.

I nod and he gets up. He walks over to the door, smiles at me and then leaves. I get ready for bed and then get under the covers peacefully. I felt my self drift off to sleep but my bedroom door suddenly opened. The light from the hallway spread across the floor and I saw the silhouette of two people standing there. One was taller and the other had hair like popcorn. Tommy and Steven.

"Y/N, help, we watched a scary movie." Steven says in a whisper.

I roll over in bed to face them and they are both standing there, looking as if they had saw a ghost.

"What movie did you watch?" I ask rubbing my temples.

"One with a clown and a bunch of stupid kids who couldn't be safe and follow the rules." Tommy says.

"IT? The clown had red lines on its face and tons of teeth an-" I begin.

"Yeah that one, please don't remind us of the horrid beast." Steven says a little more high pitched.

I nod and laugh a little bit.

"How did you even watch it?" I ask.

"On an app called netefelix." Tommy says.

"Do you mean Netflix?"I ask.

"Yeah that one." Says Steven.

"Ok, let me guess you came to me because you wanna sleep in my bed?" I ask.

They nod enthusiastically and I move over a bit so they can get into the bed.
They jump in and cuddle up to me.

"Izzy is a dick by the way." Says Steven.

"Yeah he is, he told me he liked me but then he's going out with some other girl and brings her with him when he picks me up? like im not wasting my time on him." I say.

"Hold up." Tommy says.

He turns on my bedside table lamp and I groan at the sudden brightness.

"He told you he liked you then done that?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I like him. I am currently very confused about my feelings towards men." I say with a nervous chuckle.

"That's okay, take your time and if anyone rushes you Tommy and I will punch them." Steven says with a grin.

"Thanks guys." I say with a laugh.

The two boys giggle and then Tommy turns off the light. After the light was out, we all fell asleep.
_______________________________________