29. Festival

"wake up!"

"She's not gonna wake up man."

"Well when we used to do it she did!"

I open my eyes and see Tommy and Steven standing smiling at me. I am startled by them as I have no clue how they got into the apartment.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I whisper trying not to wake warren up.

"Well, we knew that you were moving so we know that you live here and we know about the festival which we are playing at and so are you!'' Tommy whisper shouts.

"Ok that makes sense, is it time to go already?"' I ask.

"Yep, you slept in late." Steven says.

I giggle and shake my head.

"Ok listen, you guys go downstairs to the car and I will be right there." I say with a smile.

They both nod and run out of the room. I turn to warren and smile as I see him sleeping. I lightly shake him to wake him up and he begins to stir. He groans and reaches his arms up to hug me which I gladly accept.

"5 more minutes." He groans.

"We gotta go, we have the festival." I say giggling.

"True.." he groans as he sits up in bed.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Ok let's go!" He says.

-

We all got out of the van that took us to the venue.

"Y/N!" Duff, Nikki, and Jason shout as they run up and hug me.

"Aghh the bassists!" I say hugging them all.

"We have missed you!" They all say.

"I've missed you too!" I say laughing at their enthusiasm.

"Come on back stage, everyone is there." Jason says.

The band and I follow the guys backstage and we are met with, Cinderella, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Mötley Crüe, Ratt, Skid Row, L.A. Guns, Metallica.

"Hey everyone!" I say.

"Y/N!" The all shout.

I smile and take a bottle of beer.

"So, how are you settling into your new apartment?" Asks Jon.

"I love it! The girls and I are all having an amazing time, we can't thank you enough Jon." I say.

He blushes and looks at the floor. He looks back up and smiles shyly.

"It's no problem..." He says smiling before shuffling off.

Something was different with him..

"You excited?" Asks Warren as he stands beside me.

"Very!'' I exclaim back.

"Tell me, do you miss it?" He asks.

"Kaizü asked me the exact same question, the answer is, I do but I have everything I could ever want here. I have a loving boyfriend, a band, amazing friends. It's perfect." I say.

He smiles widely and kisses my head. Tom then comes into the room.

"Uhhh girls can I talk to you?" Tom asks me.

We all look at him and nod. We walk out into the hallway with him and he smiles at us.

"So, here's the thing, you guys need a band name. You haven't decided on one." Tom says.

"Shit, that's true." Roxy says.

"Ok let's go think of one and we will be right back to tell you." I say.

Tom nods and we all walk into a small room. We take a seat and there is a few minutes of silence.

"We need to think of a band name and fast." Autumn says.

"We do, yeah we do." Share says thinking.

I look at kaizü and she looks back at me. I nod my head as if to ask if we should use it.

Kaizü and I had a band name, we had it for years but never used it.

Kaizü nods her head to say yes.

"Guys, I have a name."

-

"Metallica, you're on!" Shouts a roadie.

Everyone wishes them good luck as they walk on stage, we were on next. Everyone had performed and we were last to.

"You ok?" Jon asks me.

"Yeah just nervous." I say taking a deep breath as I think about the crowds I will soon face.

"Listen, you will do amazing!" Jon says.

"Thanks Jon." I say and give him a hug.

For the next 30 minutes we all hung out and everyone was telling the band and I that we would do amazing. I honestly didn't deserve these guys as friends.

Metallica then came backstage panting and sweating.

"How was it?" Autumn asks with a giggle.

"I'm exhausted." Lars says out of breath.

We all laugh and then a roadie comes backstage.

"Girls, you are up!" They shout.

We all hold each others hands and nod as we make our way backstage. Everyone shouts good luck to us as we walk on stage.

The crowd shout and scream as they see us walk on. I swing my guitar around my neck, my back facing the audience. I look at all the girls and they nod. I walk over to the microphone and shout...

"Good evening Los Angeles! We are, Tennant's of Cord!"
_________________________________________