5. Reunited

I dragged kaizü into my room and slammed the door shut.

"Finally I found you!" I exclaim hugging her again.

"Ugh, I was so worried! I'm just glad your safe." She says.

"Same, why do you have your backpack with you?" I ask.

"Well, when we time travelled I had my backpack on which had my phone, computer, chargers and pictures! I have been using my phone in secret, I tried texting you." She said.

"My phone, is out of charge so I didn't get it. Do the guys know you time travelled?" I ask.

"You can use my charger, and the guys don't know. I say that I moved here and lost you since moving to L.A and  to start a band has been our dream." She says.

"Yeah, it always was wasn't it? Then we said we would move to Canada! Also that's the exact same story I told the guys." I say.

"Yeah, Canada has always been the dream and that's good you said the same story." She says.

"Well, it's just good we are here together. Yeah, how are we gonna get home?" I ask.

"I don't know, we will figure it out. We got here, there is got to be some way we can get back." She says.

"This is the dream man!" I exclaim.

"Right! We always spoke about how we wanted to live in the 80s and look! We should try and start a band while we are here." She says with a laugh.

"What if we actually did? Like, imagine how cool that would be." I say.

"It's not a bad idea actually, can you imagine what would happen when we leave? like would everything disappear? Like our music? Our relationships?" Asks Kaizü.

"I don't know, we don't even know how to get back. Let's focus on right now. I mean come on, we are in the fucking 80s! We should enjoy it." I say.

"Yeah, that's a good point. Wanna charge your phone?"asks Kaizü.

I nod as she hands me the charger. I put it in the electrical socket and the phone starts to charge.

"My computer is charged, want to watch Netflix?" She asks.

"Oh my god, how much I have missed watching The Dirt." I say with a sigh.

"Wanna watch it?" Asks Kaizü.

"Hell yeah!" I say.

We sit on the floor and click play. In Kaizü's bag she also has some Jack Daniels and chips. We watch the film and laugh at all of our favourite bits.

We hear the door open quicky, and try to stop the film but it had frozen.

"Hey dudes! Yo, who is that? He has got skinny legs, and why is he wearing leopard print pants? omg dude! My sister had ones like those! What even is that, wait what the fuck as you watching that on?" Tommy asks confused.

I look at kaizü and she looks back at me.

"He knows too much." I say.

"I will get the door, tackle him." She says.

I face Tommy and stand up and walk over to him. He raises and eyebrow in confusion.

"Now!" Shouts kaizü.

Kaizü slams the door as I tackle Tommy to the floor. I pin his hands to the floor.

"What the fuck is going on!?!" He shouts.

"You know too much!" I exclaim.

"How the fuck are you so strong?! Your tiny!" He exclaims.

"Ok, you can let him go." Says Kaizü.

I let go of his hands and Tommy sits up quickly and looks at us with a worried and confused facial expression.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Should we tell him?" Asks Kaizü.

"We kind of have too, he knows too much." I say.

We turn back to Tommy and I take a deep breathe.

"Tommy, we aren't from here." I say.

"What do you mean? Are you guys Canadian? Wait no, Australian! Wait no, Scottish!" He exclaims.

"No, we are from here. I mean time wise. Year, like we are from 2020." I say.

"That's impossible, that's like 32 years away." He says.

"We time travelled." Kaizü says.

"No way!" He exclaims.

"You believe us?" I ask in disbelief.

"Well, yeah. I mean that's explains that weird thing behind you." He says referring to the laptop.

"Aghh yeah, we are watching a film." I say.

"Ooh cool, what's it about?" He asks.

"Mötley Crüe." Kaizü says with a laugh.

"Wait, as in our Mötley Crüe?" He asks.

"Yeah, that man there is called Machine Gun Kelly, also known as Colson Baker. He plays you in a film called The Dirt. In 2001, mötley crüe will release a book and eventually it will become a film." I say.

His eyes widen in disbelief and he smiles widely.

"No, fucking way. What else happens?!" He asks excited.

"You get married to a women named Brittany Furlan. You don't have any kids but you have 2 dogs." Kaizü says.

"Oh my god! No way! Are you gonna tell the guys you time travelled?" He asks.

"The plan was to never tell you, but you walked in and found out. You can't tell anyone!" I say.

"Ok, your secret is safe with me!" He exclaims.

"We should get back to the party before it gets suspicious." Kaizü says.

"Good point, let's go." I say.

I take Tommy's hand and drag him out the room. Help me.

_______________________________________