9. Unexpected

As I got out the shower I thought about the fact that Izzy and I almost kissed. Did he like me? Or did he just like me for my looks? Most guys have used me for that in the past, us women are treated so unfairly sometimes I can't even explain it.

I walk into my room and start to put on my outfit. I wore black cowboy boots, black denim shorts, a black tank top and a white shirt tucked into my shorts, with it up. I then put on some eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick.

"Y/N, you ready?!" Asks Steven through my door.

"Yep, I will be right out!" I shout through to him.

I get my plack purse and walk out the room. I notice the house is quiet and the keys are left on the table. I pick the keys up and walk out the door. I notice that all the boys are in the car. I lock the door and get in. I notice that Izzy isn't with us.

"Where is Izzy?" I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"He went to pick someone up I think." Says Axl.

I nod and Tommy starts the car and drives off. I hadn't fully appreciated L.A. at night. It's beautiful. The lights are so bright and colourful. It's like some sort of wonderland.

Steven looks at me and moves closer.

"So I saw you and Izzy almost kissed." He whispers so none of the guys here.

I nod and blush as I look out the window.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

I look at him with confusion and he sighs and diverts his direction towards Tommy.

"How long till we are there?" He asks.

"About 5 minutes, I'm so excited for some off reason." Says Nikki.

"Yeah, it's like we are all gonna be together again." Says Duff.

"I mean, we have been away from one another for so long. With Mötley in rehab and with us on our first tour it's been crazy. But now we can all relax and be with one another." Says Axl.

Everyone hums in agreement and I smile at them all.

"So, Y/N, have you ever thought about maybe starting a band? Like in the local area? You guys would be really good. You and kaizü could start auditions and create a really cool band." Says Slash.

"Yeah, it would be fun. I just don't know if anyone would wanna be in our band, plus do we even have what it takes?" I ask.

"Dude, we watched you kill it last night singing and playing, Sweet Emotion. That was amazing, you guys have got what it takes. You just have to believe in yourself." Says Tommy.

"Thanks Tommy, thank you all. I haven't had the chance to thank you guys. I was living on the streets and you guys took me in." I say.

"Aw, dude it's no problem! Your cool, and have helped us too." Vince says.

"Kid, don't thank us. We are just glad you are safe." Says Mick.

I nod and smile as Steven pulls me in for a side hug. I then feel the car stop and see that we have parked on the sidewalk.

"We are here mother fuckers." Says Tommy.

We all cheer and get out the car. We all walk in and look about to see if we can spot anyone.

"Yo guys! Over here!" Shouts a voice.

We all turn around and see everyone sitting in a booth. Kaizü quicky gets out and runs over to me, she hugs me tight and laughs.

"Ugh! This place is amaizng." She says.

"Right! I love it here, it's awesome." I say.

"I left my backpack at your house but why don't you come over to where I'm staying tomorrow and we can hang out." Says Kaizü.

"Yeah! Where are you even staying?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm staying with Ratt and Cinderella." She says.

(Once again I know they didn't live together but I wanted to put it into the story!)

"No fucking way, that's so cool!" I say.

"I know right, come over to the table!" She said grabbing my hand.

She pulls me over to the table. We both sit down and all the guys cheer and say hello to me.

I laugh at them all and their enthusiasm.

"So where is Izzy?" Asks Robbin.

"Just coming." Says Steven.

"Hey, guys." Says Izzy.

Standing next to him was a blonde girl.

"Hey Izzy! Who may this be?" Asks Tom as he looks at the girl.

"My girlfriend." mutters Izzy looking at the floor.

Wait, Girlfriend?!
_______________________________________