20. Boyfriend

I shut my bedroom door and leaned against it. I squealed and jumped onto my bed. I got my phone and quick dialed kaizü's phone number.

"Hello?" She asks.

"It's me!" I exclaim.

"Omg Y/N, how did the date go?" She asks with excitement.

"Well I am now Warren Demartini's girlfriend." I say.

There is a moment of silence and then sound of a tounge clicking.

"Bitch, am I gonna be third wheeling?" She asks.

"No! I will set you up with someone." I say.

"No, I only have eyes for you." She says.

I laugh and she laughs too.

"Anyways, congrats! That's great news!" She says.

"Thank you, I am really tired though." I say.

"Get some sleep! I will come over tomorrow night before the concert." She says.

"What concert?" I ask.

"Oh, maybe the guys didn't tell you since you were out but they got backstage passes to the Metallica concert tonight." She says.

"W-what, how are you not freaking out? WE LOVE METALLICA!" I shout.

"I was when I was first told! I started running about like a mad women, I'm so excited." She says.

"I may have to cheat on warren with James Hetfield.. I'm kidding!" I shout.

She laughs and I can hear her make a sound in agreement.

"Well anyways, go get some sleep!" She says.

We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. I get into bed and quickly fall asleep.
~
I wake up in the morning with silence in the house, which  was unusual for the boys. I crept downstairs and see them all in the backyard with.. Bon Jovi? Oh god, what were they doing here....

I walk out still wearing my pajamas which consist of a Bon Jovi t-shirt and shorts.

"Uhh hey guys, what are you doing here?" I ask.

They all turn around and smile when they see me.

"Hey! First of all, love the t-shirt and second of all we are spending the day with the boys!" Exclaimed Richie.

I nod and laugh at his enthusiasm.

"Congratulations on you and warren by the way!" Jon says.

"Everyone keeps acting like we got engaged or something, we are just boyfriend and girlfriend.." I say blushing.

"Look she's blushing!" Tico shouts.

"Oh shut up! I need to get ready kaizü is coming over and so is warren." I say.

They all shout bye as I walk back into the house. It was 10:00 and kaizü would be over soon. I ran upstairs and got ready for the day.

When I was ready I walked downstairs to see Kaizü and Warren talking to everyone.

"There she is, Mrs. Demartini!" Excailms kaizü.

I gasp and blush and warren laughs. I walk over to warren and he kisses me softly. Kaizü takes my hand and starts to drag me upstairs to practice as I hold eye contact with warren.

"Come on! We have to practice." She says trying to drag me.

"Later, I'm busy right now." I say still looking at warren.

Kaizü grunts and tugs my hair causing me to look at her.

"Now that I have your attention! Let's go practice and then you two love birds can do whatever you like." She says.

"Ok deal, see you soon warren." I say looking at him.

"See you soon darling." He says with a smile.

I giggle and blush running up the stairs.

~

Kaizü and I practiced for two hours and things were starting to sound amazing. We thought it sounded perfect. We ran downstairs and Steven Tyler was sitting there.

"Hey guys! I wanted to come over just to ask how everything has been going with rehearsals and all!" He says.

"It's going amazing! We are gonna perform whole lotta love by led zeppelin!" Kaizü excailms.

"Amazing choice guys!" He says with a big smile.

"Ok, so you and warren go do whatever and I will let you know when we have to get ready for the concert later." Kaizü says.

I nod and look at warren who was already walking over to me.

"See you soon guy!" I say to everyone.

~
Warren and I sat upstairs watching movies the full day, we watched Action films, comedy, romance, horror, literally every genre you could think of.

I was currently in his arms and there was no sound in the room. It was clear we were falling asleep. Then I heard my bedroom door creak open, I look up and see Jon standing there.

"Hey, I u-uh just wanted to tell you that we are getting ready for the concert." He says with a smile.

"Oh thank you, tell everyone we will be downstairs soon!" I whisper to him.

He smiles and leaves the room. I turn to the side and see that Warren has fallen asleep.

"Warren, wake up." I say shaking him slightly.

He flutters his eyes open and looks at me.

"Oh hello." He says with a grin.

"Hey." I say with a smile. "It's time to get ready for the concert." I say. 

He smiles and we begin to get ready.

_______________________________________