19. Men

He knew, fuck. Warren knew. Now this is a bad thing. Would his opinions change of me? Will he go tell everyone? What if he has told the cops or something? Would the cops think he is crazy for saying such a thing? How does he even believe Tommy?

"I uhh hold on, let me just process this.." I say taking a deep breath.

He takes my hand and looks at me in the eyes.

"It doesn't change how I feel about you, your still Y/N the girl I have feelings for, very strong feelings for you and you're perfect." He says.

I smile and lean into kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and puts his hand on the back of my neck and he kisses me passionately. After a minute or so we pull away and I look at him in the eyes.

"This may be too soon but, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

My eyes widen and I look away for a second in internal panic. I take a deep breathe and look at him.

"Yeah I will." I say.

"Huh, wait really?" He asks with that bright gleaming smile I love.

"Hell yeah!" I say.

He laughs and nods.

"Well then, you're my girlfriend." He says before kissing me once more.

Eventually it started to get cold so we got back in the car. It was now 11pm so warren decided to drive me home. On the way home we sang our hearts out to Aerosmith and other bands like that. When he pulled up to my house a part of me didn't wanna get out the car. I felt a connection to warren I had never felt with anyone before.

"I am glad I asked you out." He says.

"So am I, this has been so fun warren you would not believe." I say.

"Why don't I come over tomorrow night and we can chill out, watch a movie or something." He says.

"I'd love that." I say.

He smiles and I kiss him one last time.

"Goodnight Warren." I say.

"Goodnight Y/N." He says.

I get out the car and shut the door before unlocking the house door. When I walk in I heard what sounded like Alejandro by Lady Gaga playing.

Mick was sitting on the sofa looking pissed off as Tommy then appeared wearing shawl and dancing about. He sat next to Mick and got very close to him.

"I know that we are young and I know that you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore.. Alejandro." He sings to Mick.

"It was kind of funny the first time but it's not funny anymore." Mick says.

I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter as all the boys come running round the corner singing along as they continued to annoy the fuck out of Mick.

Mick then stood up and walked off to his bedroom as all the boys laughed hysterically.

"What did I just witness." I say with a laugh.

"Omg you are back! How did it go?" Asks Steven.

"I will tell you in a minute, first of all. What is going on?" I ask.

"Well we found this singer from your time, if you will, called Lady Gaga and we love her!" Exclaims Nikki.

"She's good, I like her!" I say.

"Well we love the song Alejandro and kept pissing off Mick by constantly playing it and stuff." Says Slash with a giggle.

"My god." I say with a laugh.

"So.. how did it go?!" Asks Izzy enthusiastically.

"Well you are looking at the Girlfriend of Warren Demartini." I say with a grin.

"Fuck, now i can't have you!" Axl whines.

"It was never gonna happen Carrot." I say which causes the boys to laugh as Axl pouts.

"That's great news! Congrats!" Exclaims Izzy.

"My bestie is taken!" Excailms Steven.

They all come give me a tight group hug.

"Guys, I love this moment but that's a little too tight." I groan.

The all gasp and drop me carefully. I yawn and shut my eyes.

"I'm tired, but I will see you guys in the morning." I say.

"Night Y/N!" They all shout as I go upstairs.

"Night boys."
_______________________________________