8. Fight

After watching the film we all went downstairs. I had put on a hoodie and sweatpants, I hadn't got shower yet since we were all going out tonight. I was going to get one later.

When we get to the bottom of the stairs I feel someone grab my arm and pull me to the side along with Tommy and Steven.

We all turn around and see Nikki and Duff standing there. Duff had a bandana on and he had face paint like what Nikki wore. Nikki had the same on too. They both had water balloons and pillows.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"It's Singers and Guitarists verses Drummers and Bassists." Duff says excitedly, but in a whisper.

"That again? Yes dude I loved this!" Exclaims Steven.

"Yeah! Your gonna have so much fun!" Says Tommy.

"Ok, but what's it all about?" I ask.

"Well a while back we all got into an argument. Which is better, guitarists and singers or drummers and Bassists. We never came to a conclusion, instead we had a water balloon fight which then travelled inside. Then we bought kids bow and arrow kits, and more pillows! It then became a water balloon/ arrow/ pillow fight!" Exclaims Nikki, also in a whisper.

"Ok, this is gonna be fun, but what side am I on?" I ask.

Nikki and Duff then blush and look at the floor.

"Well, the others boys wanted you on their team, but we wanted you too. So we agreed that whoever saw you first, you would be on their team." Says Duff looking at the floor.

"Ok, hold on." I say.

I run upstairs and change into some shorts and a tank top. I then get one of Slash's shirts and tie it around my waist. I go over to my mirror and put on two black stripes on my cheeks like Nikki and Duff. I look over to my side and see that kaizü left her backpack. Shit. I run over to it and see in it that she had her large loud speaker I smirk and get my phone as well as the speaker.

I put it at the top of the stairs and at an angle that if I play the music it would be really loud and the full house could hear it. I click shuffle on my playlist and the song that plays first is Brighton Rock by Queen. I smile and run downstairs to get the guys.

"Where is that music coming from?" Asks Steven.

"I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Damn, you changed quick." Says Nikki.

"Yep, I have face paint on like you guys too!" I say excitedly.

"Yep." Says Duff with a laugh.

"Ok, take these." Says Steven.

He hands me a small back pack filled with water balloons and I put it on my front so I can access it easy.

"Good, let's go!" Says Tommy.

Tommy takes my hand and we run to somewhere safe. We are about to go into the backyard when we notice the other boys are in the backyard.

We all look at eachother and duff, Tommy, Steven and Nikki go out into the backyard and start attacking Mick, Vince, Slash and Axl.

I notice that Izzy is about to hit them with water balloons and then I notice he is right next to the pool.

"Give us the girl!" Shouts Slash.

"Never, she is one of us!" Shouts Duff.

I run over to Izzy and push him into the water and somehow the guys don't notice.

Izzy gets to the top of the water and shakes his head trying to get all the water off. He quickly gets out the pool and comes charging at me.

I quickly run into the house, then I feel someone leap onto me. I quickly turn around and it's Izzy. He tackles me to the ground and hovers over me.

We both start laughing breathlessly. We look at each other in the eyes and I brush the hair out of his face. We slowly begin to lean in and kiss one another.

"Guys! Drummers and Bassists one." Says Vince with a sigh.

Izzy and I snap our attention towards Vince and Izzy quickly gets off of me.

"Uh, that's great! Oops, we lost. Maybe next time we will win." Says Izzy patting Vince's shoulder.

He looks at me then at Vince and then walks back into the backyard. Vince looks at me with a confused expression and I shrug my shoulders.

The rest of the boys then walk in panting.

"You guys ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just had a quick wrestling match." Says Axl clinging onto Duff.

"Well you did, I watched unamused." Says Mick.

I laugh lightly and stand up.

"Well we should get ready for the Rainbow Bar and Grill with the others." Says Steven.

"Ok, good idea. Let's go!" Says Slash.
_______________________________________