14. Mini Party

Warren and I walk back downstairs, we see all the guys talking to another band.

Bon Jovi.

I run down and warren follows close behind.

"Hey it's Y/N, right?" Asks Dave.

"Yep, that's me!" I say enthusiastically.

They all smile and I make eye contact with Jon for a split second before diverting my gaze to the floor.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"How about a barbecue? It could be fun!" Says Richie.

We all nod and make our way into the backyard, warren and Jon get food and plates.

Kaizü and I took a seat and  kaizü got her notepad.

"So Steven has arranged this meeting with his record label next week, what are we gonna perform?" Kaizü asks.

"I'm not too sure, we have already sang sweet emotion so let's think of something else we can do." I say.

"Maybe Fleetwood Mac?"

"How about The Eagles?"

"Wait how about.."

"Led Zeppelin." We both said at the same time.

"Whole Lotta Love!" We both screeched.

We squeled and took notes.

"What you guys all excited about?" Asks Dave with a fake Englsih accent.

"What's with the accent?" I ask laughing.

He shrugs and laughs too.

"We have figured out what we are gonna sing for our meeting." Kaizü says.

"Holy shit, what you gonna sing?" He asks taking a seat next to me.

"Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin!" I exclaim.

"Dude that's sick!" He shouts.

We all continue talking and then I feel someone take a seat on the other side of me.

I look beside me and I see Jon sitting there with that classic charming smile on his face. I look into his piercing blue eyes and he stares into my eyes intently.

After staring into one another eyes which felt like hours, our eye contact was broken by the hand of Tom waving at us.

"Hello? You ok?" He asks me.

"What, yeah im fine!" I say.

"What do you want to eat Y/N?" Asks Warren with a smile.

"I will just have whatever you are making." I say.

"Okie, it will be ready in about 20 minutes so if you and kaizü want you could rehearse for your meeting. You can use Robbin and mines guitars." He says.

"Aww thanks warren!" Kaizü says.

He smiles and kaizü take my hand leading me into a spare room. In the room there are guitars, basses, microphones and a drum kit. Kaizü and I take a guitar, we then set up the microphones.

"So you sing the first verse, then we both sing the chorus and so on?" Asks Kaizü checking.

"Yep, you ready?" I ask.

She nods and I start playing the intro.

"You need cooling
Baby I'm not fooling
I'm gonna send ya
Back to schooling
A-way down inside
A-honey you need it
I'm gonna give you my love
I'm gonna give you my love." I sing as powerful as I can.