4. The Party

I finished getting my shower and then put all my clothes away in the wardrobe. I had bought a lot of band t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, sweatpants, and some shoes. As well as a couple of dresses. I had bought a dark red dress and some dark red heals to match as well as some necklaces and rings to match. I put it all on and then used the straighteners to curl my hair into a wave. I then applied some eyeliner and red lipstick as well as some black eyeshadow.

I then opened my door and walked downstairs. My ears were filled with the song Red Hot by Mötley Crüe. I walk downstairs and see the boys all sitting on the sofa talking to another band. Wait, hold on a minute..

Was that, L.A. Guns?

"Y/N, come over here- wait, w-wow you look amazing." Says Slash.

"Really?" I ask.

"Uhh, dude, did you look in the mirror?" Asks Tommy.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"Come over here! We have to introduce you to some friends!" Says Nikki taking my hand.

I sit on the sofa next to Axl and Vince and look across the table to see L.A. fucking Guns.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you all." I say.

"Hey, I'm Phil Lewis."

"Sup, I'm Tracii Guns."

"I'm Mick Cripps."

"Hey, I'm Kelly Nickels."

"Hey, I'm Steve Riley."

"Hey, it's lovely to meet you guys. I'm a fan actually." I say.

"No way!" Says Kelly.

"Yeah you guys are really good, and I mean really good." I say with a laugh.

"Well, uh, can I just say you are beautiful." Phil says.

"I have been getting that a lot recently." I say with a smile.

"Well, none of us are lying." Mumbles Izzy.

I turn to face him and shoot him a playful glare which makes everyone laugh.

"So what brings you to the boys house?" Asks Tracii.

"Well, I uh, moved to L.A. and realised that I had nowhere to stay. I was at the diner when Tommy and Steven approached me to say that I was beautiful and then they asked to walk me home and I said I had no home. They then invited me to stay with them and the boys and welll I agreed." I say.

"Wow, so you have been on some adventure." Says Steve.

"Yeah, I'm safe now and that's all that matters." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, you are looking for your bestfriend still right?" Asks Axl.

"Yeah, that's another thing. My bestfriend and I moved here together and we lost one another so, I'm looking for her." I say.

"We will try and help you find her if you like." Says Mick.

"Yeah that would be really nice actually."

~

I had met L.A. Guns and some other bands too! The party was now crowded and it was about 10:00pm. I then hear all the boys whistle and cheer.

I go find them and see them talking to another bunch of guys. Wait, it was Ratt and Cinderella. Omg, I loved these guys! Nikki signals for me to come over and I follow close behind.

"Guys, this is Y/N. She's staying with us. Y/N meet the band's Ratt and Cinderella." Says Nikki pointing to the band's.

"Nice to meet you guys." I say with a nice smile.

"Wow, so you are the girl the boys were telling me about." Says Tom Keifer.

"You guys have been talking about me?" I ask turning to the boys.

"What! No, not us. Tom is drunk, he doesn't know what he's talking about." Says Steven.

I roll my eyes playfully and the boys laugh.

"So do you know who these guys are?" Asks Izzy.

"Hell yeah, it's Cinderella and Ratt. What do you think?" I ask.

"Wait, so she's beautiful and likes rock music? I think in in love." Says Stephen Percy.

They all nod in agreement and I only laugh.

"Well, what brings you to the boys house? You must be asked that question a lot." Asks Robbin Crosby with a laugh.

Damn his voice was deep.

"Well, I moved here and realised that I had no home. I lost my bestfriend and Steven and Tommy came over to talk to me and basically offered me to stay here." I say.

"No way! We met a girl yesterday who lost her bestfreind too. She's here with us. Yo, kaizü! We want you to meet someone." Shouts Eric Brittingham

Wait kaizü. That's her. That's my bestfriend.

"Hey, Eric what's up- Y/N?!" She exclaims.

"Kaizü!" I say pulling her in for a hug.

"Aww, you guys are reunited." Says Tommy.

I smile at Tommy and the boys.

"Uh, I will be right back. Kaizü, come with me."
_______________________________________