16. boys

When I woke up in the morning Steven and Tommy were gone. No doubt they were going to show the movie to the other boys.. don't tell me I will have to deal with a bunch of scared rockstars.

I got out of bed and there was a sudden knock at my door. I walk over and answer it to see Izzy standing there.

"Hey.." he says.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"I wanted to apologize. The thing is I like my girlfriend too ya know? I wouldn't be with her if I didn't like her. I am confused about my feelings as well but I wanna stay with my gi-"

"Izzy you don't have to explain anymore, I get it. I'm confused about my feelings too and it's normal to like more than one person. Don't stress about it, its alright." I say.

He smiles and I give him a hug which he gladly accepts and hugs me back.

"The boys have made you breakfast, successfully this time." He says with a chuckle.

I laugh and we begin to walk downstairs.

"Dude this movie is so scary." Says Vince.

"Stop we have watched it twice now and are still terrified." Says Tommy clutching onto a pillow.

"I told you not to watch the movie!" I exclaim.

They all jump and scream..

"Don't scare us like that!" Shouts Steven.

"This movie isn't scary." Says Nikki.

"It's not that bad, how far in are you?" I ask.

"We are almost done the first one then we will start the second one." Says Axl.

"Good luck." I say.

"W-what do you mean good luck?" Asks Slash worriedly.

"It's just a movie dickheads." Says Mick.

They all sigh and hide behind blankets. Izzy takes a seat on the couch with them and I go into the kitchen. They had made a full cooked breakfast. I got a plate and filled it up with food, and then took a seat on the couch with the boys. They all jumped when something scary happened, but mick and I sat there, as cold as stone.

"I didn't like that movie.." Says Nikki.

"Yeah, because you were scared?" I ask.

"What? Me? Scared? No! if that clown did exist though I would run for the mother fucking hills." He says.

We all laugh and start the second film.

~

After we watched IT chapter 1 and 2 we all got ready. Izzy was going out to meet his girlfriend, and Motley Crue were going into the studio to work on their new record Dr. Feelgood. Kaizü was coming over and I think Ratt were too. Apparently Duff had invited another band to hang out but he wasn't telling me what band, I was excited but nervous to see who it was.

I heard a car door shut and ran over to the window. kaizü was getting out with Ratt and another band.. is that.. Skid Row?

"Duff! You invited Skid Row?" I shout.

"Yeah, well not the full band are here, only Sebastian, Dave and Rachel could make it." He says.

"I'm about to meet fucking Skid Row." I mumble.

"Yes you are." Says Axl who was standing right beside me.

I give him a playful glare and then the doorbell goes. I run over to the door and open it.

"Hey guys! Come on in.." I say standing to the side.

Everyone comes in admires the place.

"Yo, this is Y/N? Nice to meet you I'm Sebastian!" He says smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you and you two as well!" I say.

Dave and Rachel wave and say hello too. I talk to them for a while and then walk into the kitchen to see everyone chatting with one another. I couldnt take my eyes off him. The way he smiled and laughed at jokes. His eyes looking around at everyone and everything. And that's when our eyes met. I stared into his and he stared into mine. Maybe I should give it a shot with him, see what happens.

"Hey Warren, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Of course." He says smiling at me.

I take his hand and walk into the room next door. He looks at me with a confused expression and I smile at him.

"I wanna give us a try, like on a date. See how it goes. I have feelings for you, I know for a fact, I do." I say.

He smiles widely and his eyes gleam with happiness. He lifts my chin and places a short but sweet kiss to my lips.

"Why don't I take you out on a date tonight then?" He says.

"That would be great." I say.

"Perfect, I will pick you up at 9:00." He says with a smile.

He takes my hand and we walk back into the room. Steven notices and ooh's at us. I flip him off playfully and he laughs. I had a good feeling about this.
_______________________________________