12. Music gave it away

I woke up in the morning with the feeling of someone next to me. I rolled over and saw Steven fast asleep. His hair was fluffier than usual and it covered his eyes as light snores escaped his lips. I laughed lightly and rolled back over to check my phone. I quickly checked to see no one was there and called Kaizü. 

"Hey, how did you sleep?" She asks in a whisper.  

"Fine, what about you? Also why in gods name are you whispering?" I ask with a chuckle. 

"No one knowns about me time travelling and they will have no clue what a phone is! They are all awake, I can hear them talking about you and warren kissing last night and by the way you didn't tell me about that! Anyways, they are all screaming about you like little girls and I don't want them to know I'm awake." She says still whispering. 

"Ok, its all gonna be ok! I was just calling to check that we are still on for today." I say. 

"Hell yeah we are! I want you to come over and we can figure out what we are gonna do about this meeting with the record label." She says with excitement. 

"Yeah, I'm so excited dude! I will be over by 11." I say. 

"Ok, see ya then!" She whisper exclaims over the phone.  

We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. I put it back on my nightstand and roll back over to see Steven now awake and smiling at me with his childish grin. 

"Agh! Jesus, Steven you scared me you dickhead.." I say hitting his shoulder. 

"Oww! I'm sorry! I'm sorry about scaring you and I'm sorry about sneaking into your bed.." He says giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"Obviously I cant stay mad at you, your Steven Adler! Popcorn, my bestfriend." I say. 

He laughs and hugs me, I hug back. We pull away and walk downstairs to hear music playing. They were listening to... Get In The Ring. Wait, Guns N' Roses hadn't released that song yet.. and were they playing that through my Bluetooth speakers? Oh shit, what has Tommy done. 

I run downstairs and I immediately walk over to Tommy. He looks at me with wide eyes and runs and I follow him. 

"Mick, hide me! She's coming!" He says trying to hide behind Mick. 

"Fuck off kid." Mick responds. 

"Axl hide me!" Tommy shouts. 

"Nope, I'm listening to this song. Whoever wrote it is a pretty good musician, also can you explain what this is again because I still don't underst- Y/N! Oh shit, Tommy... run." Axl says. 

I sigh and take a seat on one of the stools in the kitchen. I take the computer from Axl's hands and pause the music as everyone gathers round. 

"First of all, who told you?" I ask. 

They all point to Tommy, as he hides behind his hands. I chuckle lightly. 

"Yeah, I figured. Now tell me, was he drunk and was I asleep?" I ask. 

They all nod and smile. 

"Now, what Tommy has said is true. I'm not from the 80s, I'm from 2020. Since I have been young, out of all of the things I thought were impossible, time travelling was the one I've wanted to do. One day Kaizü and I were playing about and she tried to do a spell and somehow we time travelled. Also we cant get back, we are stuck here." I say. 

"Wow, that's crazy. hard to believe but it makes sense after what happened." Duff says.

"We promise we won't tell anyone, and we will keep and eye on Tommy when he's drunk so he doesn't tell anyone." Says Mick.

"Yeah we won't! Also I know this is off subject but I need to know who wrote this song. I need to know, it's fucking amazing." Says Axl with a chuckle.

I laugh and look at him. It's funny they don't know their own voices and music.

"You, you wrote it Axl. In 1991 Guns N Roses will release a double album and this song is on one of them" I say.

"No fucking way." Says Slash.

"Yep! A lot of stuff happens to your band actually, Steven and Izzy leav- actually I will talk to you about that later. I need to go meet kaizü but when I get back I will tell you everything you need to know." I say with a smile.

"Did you just say that I wi- nevermind, I will drive you there." Izzy says.

I nod and we make our way out to the car. Izzy begins to drive and looks at me and then the road repetitively.

"I'm sorry but I have to ask, will I leave the band?" He asks.

I sigh and look at him.

"Well yeah, Axl's anger and stuff gets too much and you leave. Steven gets kicked out because of his drug problem and yeah." I say.

"W-what, I can't believe that." Izzy says in disbelief.

"I suppose that now you know you can stop it from happening. Steven can get help and we can try and talk to Axl about his anger.." Izzy says.

"Exactly!" I exclaim.

There is a couple of moments of silence. Izzy sighs and opens his mouth to speak.

"Can we talk about something else?" He asks.

"Sure, what do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Warren and you kissed and i-" he begins.

"I know we kissed, I'm not sure what my feelings are towards him.." I say.

"Ok, well here's the thing.. I think I have some sort of feelings towards you.."

I sit wide eyed looking at him.

"W-what about the girl.. and uhh wait hold up." I say in confusion.

"Im sorry I shouldn't have said that, we are here, umm I will pick you up later." He says.

I nod awkwardly and get out the car. Izzy waves awkwardly and then drives off.

What the fuck was that about..