27. New Home

When I woke up in the morning I panicked when I noticed my unfamiliar surroundings. Then I realised I was at my new home. I stretched my arms out and smiled as I looked out my window. You could see the whole of L.A. from here. I then got up, threw on one of my robes and left my room. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I walked down the small hallway which led into the living room.

I noticed that none of the girls were asleep in their rooms so I went looking for them. They weren't in the living room but then I heard Dean Martin playing in the kitchen. I slowly creeped through to see Kaizü and Share dancing, while Roxy and autumn sang using spatulas as microphones. I giggle and lean against the door frame as they continue to dance and sing. Share then notices me and runs over to me. She hugs me and I laugh lightly at her happiness.

"What got you all so happy?" I ask them.

"Just, life!" Excailms Autumn.

I giggle and Roxy hands me a cup of tea which I thank her for. I take a sip and trace my fingers over the brim of the cup.

"So what's the plan?" I ask the girls.

"Well, Tom called this morning and offered to come record here since we have the studio." Kaizü says.

"That sounds perfect!" I say.

"So apparently he has some big news... I am excited but also nervous to see what he has to say." Roxy says.

"I uhhh okay, I am gonna get ready and try not to get scared." I say with a nervous chuckle.

I drink my coffee and then go to get ready. Once I was ready I sat about for a  while watching MTV and eating some breakfast. Then the doorbell went. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and Tom was standing there.

"Hey Y/N!" He says enthusiastically.

"Hey Tom! Come on in!" I say.

He walks in and compliments the new place as we begin to walk into the studio.

"Wow... Considering this is a home studio it's very nice." Tom says admiring the studio.

"It's pretty cool isn't it!" I say back.

Then the four girls walk into the room. They say hello to Tom and all take a seat.

"So we all need to talk..." Tom says.

We all nod and listen in closely.

"It's nothing bad it's great news!" He says.

I can feel my nerves flow away and feel myself relax at his words.

"Tomorrow you guys are gonna be shooting a music video and then the day after that you guys are gonna have your first show!" He excailms.

"What?!" We all shout in unison.

"Yeah! There is gonna be a huge festival with loads of rock bands, some include, Guns N Roses, Mötley Crüe, Ratt, basically all the bands you have met!" He excailms.

We all sit shocked and look at him with excitement mixed with nerves and fear.

"Wait, are you being serious?" I ask with a smile spreading across my face.

"Yeah! Listen you guys will crush it, it's gonna be great guys!"' Tom says.

"Yeah..guys come on we will be ok! It's all gonna be ok, we are gonna get through this!" I say trying to make this a joyful experience instead of a stressful one.

The girls nod and their shocked, nervous faces soon become excited and motivated. Then, we started to record some music.

*

I was exhausted once again. I had been recording all day and there was nothing I wanted more than to go to sleep. The girls all went off to bed and I tried but couldn't. I was too nervous about tomorrow. Then there was a knock at the door. I get out of bed and rush down the hallway, I open the door and see Warren standing there with a bunch of flowers.

"For you my darling!" He says giving me the flowers.

"Awww how sweet!" I say giving him a kiss.

He kisses back and after a minute we pull away.

"Come on in!" I say.

"I figured you would be awake.. too nervous about tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah.. wait how do you know?" I ask.

"Tom told me at the studio, why don't we watch some movies in bed and relax?" He asks.

"Is that even a question?" I ask with a grin.

Warren and walk into my room and get comfy in the bed as warren puts a movie on. As soon as I rested my head on his chest, I could feel myself falling asleep.
________________________________________