26. Home Sweet Home

The drive home was about 20 minutes and during that time, Tommy, Steven and I ate Dino nuggets and spoke about how recording went. Steven pulled up to the house and Tommy rushed out the car and inside. Steven then followed him behind.

I take my things and walk into the house, all the bands are there.  Cinderella, Skid Row, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, L.a. Guns, Guns N Roses, ya know the usual.

"Hey Y/N!" Sebastian Bach excailms at me.

"Hey!" I say back to him.

"How did recording go?" Asks Slash.

"Pretty well actually, it was really fun but I am pretty tired so I am gonna go for a sleep." I say yawning.

They all nod and smile at me. I walk upstairs and into my room. I shut my bedroom door and turn around to see that all my stuff is gone. I rush back downstairs.

"Uhh guys, all my stuff is gone.." I say trying not to panic.

"It's okay, I will show you were it is." Jon says getting his car keys.

I raise an eyebrow confused but before I can Guns N Roses and Mötley Crüe rush up to me and hug me.

"Uh you guys ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just we will-" steven begins sniffling.

"Don't ruin the surprise dip shit, we will see you soon. Now go with Jon." Says Mick.

They all smile and Tommy and Steven start crying. Everyone rolls there eyes and I stand confused.

"Let's go!" Says Jon with a grin.

I follow him out to his car and get it as he gets into the driver's seat. Jon starts driving into L.A. and I look out the window wondering where we are. He takes a turn up a huge hill were there are tons of luxury houses and apartments. Jon parks the car on the side of the road and helps me out the car.

"Jon, where are we?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything, instead he just shakes his head and laughs. He takes my hand and leads me into a huge building. We get in the elevator and Jon clicks number 54 which was the highest it could go. We stand for a minute or two and then the elevator doors open. There is a small hallway and then a large door. Jon takes keys out of his pocket and opens the door to reveal a huge apartment. When you first walk in there is a living room, it's all furnished and looks wonderful. Then there is a massive balcony with a pool and a path way leading to a small room? I wasn't sure what it was but it had windows everywhere. Was it a studio? Honestly I wasn't sure. I walked in further slightly and admired what I assumed to be Jon's apartment. I then looked to the corner and saw my guitar sitting on a stand.

"Uh Jon, whats my guitar doing at your apartment?" I ask.

"My apartment? No, no no, this is your apartment." He says with a grin.

Suddenly four people jump in front of me and I look at see Kaizü, Autumn, share and Roxy.

"Suprise!" They all shout.

"We are gonna be living together in this majestic apartment!'" excailms kaizü.

"Jon, did you do this?" I ask grinning.

"Well, I don't want to take all the credit because everyone else did help out." Jon says with a smile.

I run up and hug him and whisper thank you in his ear.

"Well, I have somewhere to be, but I will stop by tomorrow after you guys record and see how you have settled in." Jon says.

"Ok, thank you so much Jon really I can't thank you enough!" I say admiring the place once more.

"It's no problem, now over there, that room on the balcony is a recording studio." Says Jon pointing to the room on the balcony.

I look at the room and then look at Jon with wide eyes. Jon shakes his head and laughs before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

I turn to the girls and the all look at me with bright smiles.

"Holy fucking shit." I say with a laugh.

"Right? It's crazy!"' share says admiring the place.

There is no way this was happening. There is no way Jon would do this for me.
_________________________________________