24. Friendship

"do you want anything to drink?" I ask Jon as we walk into the house.

"Uhh yeah just some water please." He responds with a smile.

I nod and get two bottles of water out of the fridge. I walk over to the sofa where Jon is sitting and take a seat next to him.

"Question, do you ever think about moving out of here? Like, getting your own house or apartment?" He asks me.

"Actually yeah, more recently I have. It's not that I don't like the guys, it's just because I don't want to feel like a burden. They could have parties whenever they wanted before and now that I am here I feel like I get in the way. I might get an apartment with kaizü or something." I say with a smile.

"Yeah! You could even get one with the Share and Roxy if you guys form a band, and kaizü of course. It could be fun and a good opportunity." He says.

"That's very true jon." I say with a chuckle.

"So, how are you and warren?" He asks.

"Good I guess, our relationship has just started but he hasn't been around too much." I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that Y/N." He says.

"Nah it's okay. It's just i-" I begin.

"Hello? Y/N are you here?" Warren shouts out.

I stand up and turn around to see Warren standing there.

"Hey Warren!" I exclaim running over to him.

I hug him and he gladly hugs me back with a laugh.

"How was the meeting- oh hey jon." He says.

"Hey.." Jon responds.

Suddenly the air was filled with tension, the boys stared at one another. It was like a staring contest.

"Uhh the meeting went good, we got a record deal!" I say pulling the boys out of their staring contest.

"Really? Babe, that's amazing!" Warren exclaims.

"I know right!" I exclaim back.

"So uhh how is it gonna w- I'm sorry but I have to ask what is Jon doing here?" Warren asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"Jon, Jon Bon Jovi is standing right over there." He says pointing at him.

"Well he picked me up and then came to drop me off, nothing much. Then since I would be home alone I offered Jon to stay and hangout." I say.

"Right, ok.." warren says looking on edge.

I stare at him with shock. Was he seriously jealous of Jon and I? We are just friends, well that's what I think he thinks we are. Warren thinks different I'm pretty sure. If Jon is close to to me, he freaks out. Gets tense. Its worrying.

"What?" Asks Warren looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Why are you staring?" He asks confused.

"You- NEVERMIND!" I shout in frustration.

"I'm gonna go, see you later." He says before slamming the door shut.

"What's with him? We have only been dating for a couple of days and he is already freaking the fuck out." I say turning to Jon.

"I don't know, why does he get jealous? We are just friends." Jon says.

Something about that secntace didn't feel right.

"Yeah... We are." I say.

"Why don't we watch a movie or something? It might help take your mind off things." He says.

"Yeah, let's do that." I say with a smile.

We sat down on the sofa and Jon turned on the TV. Playing was the blaze of glory music video.

"SHOT DOWN, IN THE BLAZE OF GLORY!" I sing.

Jon starts laughing hysterically and I keep  singing.

"You know, you're not a bad singer..." Jon says.

"Why thank you, as a kid I would sing all the time." I say.

"You should sing more!" Jon exclaims.

"Well maybe I will.." I say with a smile.

There is then a knock at the door, i look at Jon and raise and eyebrow as I am not expecting anyone to come over. I walk over to the door and open it to see Richie standing with a women.

"Hey Richie... What brings you here?" I ask.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend! Y/N, meet Autumn." Richie says.

"Hello, nice to meet you Autumn." I say with a smile and shake their hand.

"Nice to meet you too! Richie has told me so much about your." They say shaking my hand back.

"Come on in, both of you!" I say standing to the side.

They both walk in and Jon hugs autumn and Richie.

"Jon, do you know autumn?" I ask.

"Yeah! These two have been dating for years!" Jon exclaims.

"Uhhh Richie, you didn't tell me this!" I shout.

"What? Ok, I should've told you I know but autumn here was travelling trying to get a record deal." Richie says in defence.

"Ok, fair enough, wait Autumn, you are a musician?" I ask.

"Well, I sing and play piano. I have been trying to get a record deal for years but no luck yet." They say with a frown.

"Well, I got a record deal.. today actually! We have a bassist, drummer, and two guitarist, but come to think of it, it would be nice to have a lead singer." I say.

"Wait, do you mean for me to join the band?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yeah! I will need to check with my friend Kaizü, but I don't see why not." I say with a grin.

"Great!" They exclaim.

Was this the start of my career?