28. Music Video

I slowly opened my eyes. The warmth of Warrens body hugged me tight. I looked up to see he was awake looking into my eyes deeply.

"Morning." He says placing a kiss to my head.

"Morning." I mumble back. "So how did you s-"

"Get ready we got to go!" Roxy says bursting through the door.

"Yeah we gotta go, so get your ass out of bed!" Autumn shouts at us.

The pair then leave so warren and I could get ready.

"Well let's get ready shall we?" I ask warren.

He grins and nods at me.
_

"Good to see you guys!" Exclaims Tom as I exit my car.

"You too buddy!" Share says.

We all make our way into the large studio where we would be recording our music video. Tom took us down so many hallways. If felt never-ending. He then stopped and turned to where the stage was.

"It's just like what we discussed, everything is ready to rock n roll! All we need to do is get you guys ready." Tom says with a smile.

"It's perfect!" I say admiring the set.

"I'm glad you guys like it! Now, there are makeup and hair artists waiting in your dressing rooms and you guys can go get ready. Kaizü and Y/N will be sharing a dressing room." Tom says.

We all nod and make our way to our dressing rooms. Kaizü and I take a seat in ours and smile.

"Tell me something, do you miss it?" She asks.

"Miss what?" I ask confused.

"Home. Back in 2020, do you miss it?" She asks.

"I haven't really thought about it to be completely honest with you.." I say thinking.

I take a moment to think and then look at her.

"I do miss it, I miss my other friends, I miss my parents, I miss it all. But I feel at peace here. I feel like I can be myself and no one can stop me. I feel complete, there has always been something that has made me feel disconnected, but being here makes me feel complete, whole." I say.

"I can say the exact same thing." Says Kaizü as they take a bottle of water.

-

"Right, rolling in 3, 2, 1 GO!" The director shouts.

Autumn lip syncs to the song as they walk through the hallway on set. Then the camera goes to me which is in one of the rooms in the house. Then to Kaizü, then share, and then Roxy.

We continued to shoot the music video and I could see Tom smiling brightly at the corner of my eye.

Autumn and I lip sync together and look at the camera. Then we all meet in the hallway to record the last scene.

When the director shouted cut we all started jumping up and down with excitement.

"That was amazing!" Exclaims Share.

"It was wasn't it!" I shout back.

"Guys... That was amazing!" Shouts Tom.

We all turn and smile at him.

"Thanks Tom!" Autumn says.

"No problem, now let's go edit it shall we?" He asks.

We all nod and follow him back down the hallway. We all take our seats in front of the screen where we would be seeing the music videos and adding all the clips together.

When we first saw the video, I think we could all agree that it looked amazing. We looked amazing.
-
"Ok, I think it's ready!" Tom says.

We had been sitting editing for 5 hours. We were currently living off of coffee and sugar.

"Great, so can we go home?" Asks Share as she rubs her temples. 

"I would recommend you do, you guys have your first concert tomorrow." Tom says with a smile. 

We all nod and start getting up slowly. 

"God, I'm so tired." I say shuffling along the floor. 

"Agreed!" All the girls shout in unison. 

I laugh and make my way out to the car as the girls follow behind me making their way into their own cars. 

"See you girls at the apartment!" I shout. 

We all make our way home in each of our cars and make our way home. The journey wasn't that long and soon enough we arrived back at the apartment. I lazily got out my car and walked into the building. I unlocked my apartment door and sighed in relief, that I was home. I dropped my bag at my bedroom door and lazily walked into my room as I threw myself onto the mattress. 

I shut my eyes and then felt the bed dip beside me. I opened my eyes to see Warren sitting at the edge of my bed. 

"Have you been here the full time?" I ask him with a smile. 

"Yep, I knew that when you got back you would be exhausted so, I wanted to wait for you." He says grinning at me. 

I giggle and look back at the ceiling, as warren laid beside me and followed my actions. 

"Sleep." He whispered to me. 

And that's what I done.