25. Start Of Something New

It had been one week since we hot a record deal, kaizü, autumn and I had met with share and Roxy and we all seemed to be getting on extremely well, it was great! Today was our first day going to record in the studio, over the past week we had been doing nothing but rehearse and write music.

We were currently all sitting in Roxy's car as she drove to the recording studio.

"So this is the big day huh!?" Says Share with excitement.

"Yeah it is! How are you guys feeling about recording?" I ask the girls.

"Nervous, but excited." Says Autumn with a grin.

"Dudes, this is gonna be amazing!" Exclaims Kaizü.

"It's gonna be killer, we are gonna rock this guys." Roxy says.

*

After about 10 more minutes of driving we arrived at the recording studio. We all got out the car and got our instruments out the car as autumn and Roxy held the doors for kaizü, share and I.

We all walk in and Tom is standing there waiting for us.

"Great to see you all again! Come this way and I will show you where you guys will be recording." He says.

We all say hello to him and begin to follow him down the hallway. He walks to teh furthest away door and walks in. We follow him in and take in our surroundings.

"Ok so, I am gonna be here to help you guys out and guide you, almost like a producer and help you record." Tom says.

"That sound perfect!" Share says.

"Ok Y/N, why don't you record your part first?" Tom asks.

I nod and get my guitar out of its case. I walk into the recording booth and plug my guitar into the amp.

"3,2, 1, Go!" Tom shouts.

I begin to the play the intro of our song Highway. The girls all jump up and down with excitement as I play and I smile brightly. Holy shit, this was all really happening.

~

We had been in the studio for 3 hours and we were all beginning to get exhausted.

"Ok, why don't we call it a day and tomorrow you guys can come back to record some more of the record?" Asks Tom.

"That sounds perfect!" Says Autumn.

We all say goodbye to Tom and walk out the studio with smiles plastered on our faces.

"Hey there beautiful." Says a voice.

I turn around and see Warren standing by his car.

"Warren!" I exclaim and run up to give him a hug.

As for warren and I, we have been doing good. Does he get jelaous of my friendship with Jon? Sometimes yes, but I always reassure him that there is nothing going on between us.

"I was just about to go in a do some recording, and then I saw you walk out and thought I would say hey." He says placing a kiss to my head.

"Oh, I thought we could have went out or something." I say with a frown.

"Why not later? I will be out of the studio by 8 and we can hangout if you like then!" He says.

"Okie! Good luck in the studio." I say giving him a quick kiss.

The girls and I all say goodbye and get into their cars. Steven was supposed to be picking me up but he hadn't seem to arrive yet. Suddenly a car came swooping past the corner, with Black Sabbath playing loudly for the full of Los Angeles to hear. The car swivels and parks Infront of me. The engine is still roaring loudly as the windows roll down to reveal Tommy and Steven in the car. Steven is in the divers seat and Tommy is next to him with his eyes wide.

"I am so sorry I am late, Tommy and I had to get Dino nuggets!" Steven exclaims.

"It's true..." Tommy says taking a bite of one.

I sigh and shake my head laughing.

"And before you say anything, Dino nuggets are amazing and we are got children!" Says Tommy.

"First of all, it's okay you are late I just got out the studio. Second of all I never said you were children and I never said Dino Nuggets weren't good..." I say.

The both nod and Steven snatches the box of nuggets from Tommy.

"Would you like one?" He asks.

"Why yes I would."
_________________________________________