30. Festival Part 2

We all run off stage hyperventilating, Tom gives us water and oxygen masks for us and we all sit on the guitar cases and backstage amps.

"Guys, that was amazing. The crowd are still going wild!" Tom exclaims.

We all smile and laugh with happiness as we realised what we have accomplished.

"Come on, everyone is backstage!" Tom says.

We all follow him backstage out of breath still. Jon comes running up and hugs me.

"Dude, that was amazing!" Jon excailms.

I smile widely, still unable to talk due to my loss of breath.

"Thank you." I manage to breathe out.

Warren then walks over smiling.

"I'm so proud of you!" He shouts also giving me a hug.

"Guys, can I have your attention for a minute?" Richie asks us all.

We all turn to look at him, and he is standing next to autumn smiling.

"Tonight was a big night for us all, we all played a huge show and we'll Tennant's Of Cord played their first show! But I have a question for someone very important to me..." He says turning to auttmn.

He then gets down on one knee and pulls out a blue velvet box, he then opens it to reveal a shiny silver ring.

"Autumn, we have been dating for 2 years and I have known you for 5 years. These have been the greatest years of my life. We have had our ups and downs but through it all, I have loved you unconditionally." Richie says tearing up a bit.

I stand with a huge smile on my face as autumn clasps a hand over their mouth.

"What I am asking you is, Autumn, will you marry me?" Richie asks.

Everyone gasps and smiles.

"Of course I will!" Autumn shouts and gives Richie a hug.

Everyone cheers and whoops as Richie slips the ring onto Autumns finger.

"Maybe that will be us someday." Warren whispers in my ear.

I snap my head around to face him and smile.

"Oh really?" I ask to which he nods.

I kiss him and then pull away with a grin on my face.

This was it, my life was perfect.

I was living in my dream decade and living my dream life.

Nothing could go wrong.
________________________________________