A busy Day

Rose's point of view

3 weeks later

Every January I take a few days of leave from work, approved of course. In order to get on business meetings and assign goals for the year, running a few businesses takes a lot time time and energy but thanks to my amazing friends and business partners Rachel and Katy it's much easier. Rachel is the ceo to one of our biggest clothing companies and Katy manages a small of branch shop where she actually designs and makes pieces of clothing with a small team.

"Hey baby." I stroked Alex's back and gave her cheek a kiss. "Time to wake up beautiful."

"Hmm" She groaned.

"Up sweetie." I removed the covers from her body and gave her ass a nice hard slap. She made it easier since she laid on her belly as she slept.

"Ouch. Okay, fine I'm up now." Alex stood up  her hair in a mess. "I'm gonna shower. Will you be joining me?"

"As much as I'd love to. I need to get breakfast started and gather my things." I frowned slightly as I watched her walk in just a tank top and panties to the bathroom.

I had been up for 30 minutes already allowing me to dress and clean myself up beforehand. Now however, I'm making some breakfast, i say making I'm just cutting up bananas and grabbing a bowl of cereal. Some additional yoghurt for us both and now I was ready to prepare everything else. I grabbed my laptop bag and inserted all of my material, pages and contracts as well as my laptop.

"Yo." Alex jumped down the stairs."Why do you look even smarter than usual? You're practically wearing a suit." Alex asked taking a piece of banana.

"Sweetie I did tell you. Why must you not listen to me at all?" I joked. "I told you that today I shall be dropping you off to school and I will be going to meetings all day. Sooo I won't be in school." I explained for the third time. Remind me not to tell her anything important when she's playing games.

"Oh yeah. I did listen." Alex laughed opening her yoghurt. "Good luck today then."

"Thank you. Oh did you also forget tonight's plans?" I asked grabbing my own breakfast. I bet she did forget.

"Nooo." Alex smiled cheekily.

"Knew it."I laughed." We're going out for dinner with Rachel and Katy tonight. "I reminded her.

" Okey dokey. "Alex smiled.

" Eat up babe we gotta go. "I kissed her cheek as I stood to wash my bowl." I won't be back until 5pm so feel free to use your spare key if you're coming here or I can meet you at yours."

"I think i will hangout with Alice after school then. She's got so much drama going on with V and Ella. I think she's gonna ask for Shawn's help since Shawn and Ryan are best friends." Alex explained. I don't miss teen drama."Plus I might try out for the soccer team."

"Damn my baby in tight shorts... Sexy." I bite my lip looking down at her making her squirm already.

"Shush." Alex stood and washed her bowl before grabbing her back pack and keys. "Got everything. Let's go, baby doll." Alex laughed stepping out of the door. She thinks shes so funny when she rhythms but it just makes her more of a dork. A cute dork though.

***

I dropped Alex off at school earlier than usual so no one would see, Alice was already there waiting for her of course. I gave a quick peck to Alex's cheek and a wave to Alice before driving off to the main office where I was then greeted by my main girls Rachel and Katy.