To De-Flower

Third person pov

Alex and Rose stumbled in to Rose's kitchen kissing passionately with moans filling the house. Rose enjoyed biting down harshly on Alex's lip as she tried to unzip Alex's dress.

Rose taking a step back to so the pair of them could catch their breath, Alex shimmed out of her dress to reveal her bra less body and tight panties. Rose placed her hands gently on the sides of Alex's body, slowly tracing small delicate circles on her waist. Resulting in small shivers on Alex's back.

"Your skins so soft" Rose whisper.
While slowly leaning forward to place small delicate kisses on Alex's collar bone. Rose's kisses became more heated and greedy. Leaving hickeys all over Alex's collar and neck. Therefore leaving Alex a moaning mess.

Rose placed her hand out to Alex and lead her upstairs. Rose couldn't tear her eyes away from Alex's perfectly sculptured ass the entire way.

Once at the bedroom the kisses became heated and very needy, Alex wanted more, she needed more. She had never felt this safe and cared for in her life. At this moment she would give Rose everything and anything.

"Rose!" Alex moaned as Rose pushed her on to the bed gently, Rose now hovering over her still pampering her body with kisses and slight nibbling. Every nibbling making Alex moan.

Rose made quick work of taking of her outfit leaving her in just her panties. Going back to kissing Alex.
"Alex you're so beautiful" Rose said in between sucking her skin, lower and lower until she reached Alex's perfectly round nipples.

"Rose I'm read- hmm" Alex struggled to get her sentence out as Rose blew cold air to her already hard nipples.

"Alex" Rose trying to getting Alex's full attention. "Are you ok?" Rose asked ensuring that Alex wanted her to suck her nipples.

"Yes mistress" Alex whispered. Rose smiled at Alex already being a good girl. Rose began sucking and nibbling Alex's perfect tits. Leaving Alex feeling drenched and a needy mess.

"Mistress help me, I'm making a mess again" Alex whispered referring back to the night of her first punishment were her mistress made her lick the mess she made off of her thigh.

"Ok baby, its you're first time so if you really want this we will take things slow ok" Rose reassured Alex that she was going to be gentle.

Even though Rose was a dom and did tend to like fucking fast and hard, she wanted to take her time with Alex to show her that she was not just another sub but that she really did care about. Rose really wanted Alex's first time to be special and she needed her to enjoy as much as she could. As Rose was still unaware of how much sexual experience Alex already had, she was always confident so it did throughly shock her to find out that she was still untouched and remained "innocent"

"Yes mistress" Alex said loudly, she really wanted this more than she could ever had wanted anything in her life. Alex was unbelievably nervous, she had times were she was close to losing her virginity but, every time she got close she backed out. For the first time in her life she felt completely and utterly safe and protected by someone and was definitely ready and willing to give all of her to her new mistress.

Alex started whining slightly as Rose stopped the kissing, she was now hovered above her on her knees.

"Patience baby girl" Rose whispered.

With Rose up right, Alex now took the time to admire her body fully in the moonlight, she was utterly beautiful and sexy in lace panties. The thought of her naked made her whine again, resulting in a blush to appear once she noticed how needy she looked.

"Come here sweetheart" Rose said guiding Alex's hands to the back of her bra. Alex smirking upwards at the goddess above her.

"Go ahead" Rose placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Alex eagerly removed her bra and helped her out of her panties, leaving a very naked Rose hovering above her. Alex immediately began sucking on Rose nipples while massaging Rose's thighs, feeling needy to make her mistress happy.

Rose leant back removing Alex's mouth from her body, before she became a blubbering mess, then once again pushed Alex back on the bed resting above her. Alex moaned slightly as Rose placed a finger on her lips to stop her from complaining.

"Tonight is about you" Rose whispered seductively in her ear before biting harshly.

"Shit" Alex moaned out.

Rose kisses on top of Alex's head before removing the last piece of clothing, only her panties now stopping them from being completely naked. The small kiss sent Alex crazy bucking her hips in hopes of getting some sort of friction. Rose caught on that Alex was needy and wanted attention now. So she placed her fingers on the sides of Alex's underwear tugging slightly, looking up for approval.

"You sure, you want this, because we can wait as long as you want. Tomorrow, next week, next year, hell if you never want to have sex that's perfectly fine! Whenever you want or not want its your choice and i don't want you to be worried or feel pressur-" Rose rambling on because she now felt nervous about taking Alex's virginity.

" Ro Ro, i want this, i want you to love me, right now... Definitely not next year. " Alex giggled.

" Good because I can NOT wait to taste your pussy" Rose said pulling Alex's legs down and pushing her legs far apart then pulling her panties down and lastly tossing them across the room somewhere by the door. Revealing Alex's glistening pussy.

"so wet" Rose began placing kisses on the inside of Alex's thighs, harshly sucking on the inside of her legs.

"Dont tease" Ales moaned out.

"Im gonna pretend like you didn't tell me what to do, because its your first time" Rose said sternly, smirking at Alex's neediness. Before diving in and sucking on her clit harshly wanting to make her cum as fast as she could.

"Oh shit, slow down please" Alex moaned out, barely managing a sentence.

Rose began licking her entire pussy painful slowly, blowing on her clit lightly to keep Alex's senses confused and sensitive. Her tongue now tracing her entrance.

"Ohh shit" Alex was a moaning mess at this point while Rose throughly enjoyed eating Alex's pussy making her cum twice already.

Rose traced her middle finger to Alex's entrance. Alex's moan encouraged her to slowly enter her finger inside her. Slowly massaging the top, to find her G spot.

"You're very tight baby" Rose whispered kissing her clit once again.

"That's cause I've never put anyth- oh shit" Alex's body jerked slightly as Rose found her sweet spot. She began doing the "Come Hither" movement perfectly inside of Alex causing Alex to moan and shake as she came within five minutes already feeling sensitive.

Rose began leaving light kisses on Alex's clit.
"Stop, too sensitive Ro Ro" Alex managed to get out.

"We're not finished until you black out I'm afraid" Rose said kissing her passionately.

A/N apologies for the late update, not been wanting to write lately because I didn't know how to set this up, but i did my best. I hope you enjoyed the "de flowering ". Things will get more heated between them as time goes on so don't worry.

Comment and vote i enjoy all types of feedback!