Bedtime Story

Alex's pov

"No no no. Katy seriously no." I heard Rose saying.

"Told you she would say no." Rachel laughed at Katy.

I walked down the stairs wearing my black skinny jeans, flannel t-shirt and boots. I hated dressing up and never did, unlike Rose god she could rock a dress. I really couldn't understand why someone as amazing as her would ever be anywhere near me, I guess I'm just really lucky.

"Hey guys!" I waved walking towards them.

"Alex! Tell Rose to say yes" Katy grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of Rose and Rachel.

"Say yes to what?" I asked confused on what I've missed.

"Nothing sweetie ignore the cheeky monkey and you look beautiful" Rose leant in kissing my cheek.

"Thank you baby." I smiled.

"It's not nothing, we want to go to the bar to but Rose keeps saying no." Katy looked at me with pleading eyes. I had to admit when I was little and Katy was I could understand how cute it seemed.

"Katy." Rachel called Katy.

"You want to come?" I looked at Rose.

"It's okay sweetie, you enjoy time with your friends and I will enjoy some time with my mine." Rose smiled sincerely at that point the door rang.

"I will get it!" Katy shouted running to the door. "Wait for me" Rachel walked after her to the door leaving me and Rose alone.

"I want you to come too. All of you. I just didn't think you'd want to that's why I didn't ask. Please come." I looked up to her with puppy eyes.

"No baby you have fun" She said placing a kiss on my lips.

"B-but"  I frowned. "Me want you there mama" I whispered.

"Baby calling mama won't get you everything you want" She whispered back. "But just this time. Yes." I smiled kissing her quickly happy that she agreed. I loved spending time with her especially after having sex of course, it made me feel so close with her. Being around her made me feel complete, I really loved her, in all honesty I wanted to say I love you for a while but I needed her to say it first. Because if I said it first and she didn't feel the same yet I would have felt so pathetic.
"Sorry to break the love festival but you ready?" Alice asked. "Sup Collins." Alice waved.

"They're coming with us if that's okay." I smiled.

"Sure thing." Alice said.

"Yess!!!! Let's go!" Katy jumped up.

"Calm down Katy. And hi Alice nice to meet you." Rachel said.

***

Rose's pov

"Have to admit it's weird being at a bar with a teacher." Alice laughed grabbing the drinks as I paid.

"It's weirder buying alcohol for two students" I joked.

"Katy here's your juice." I handed her the juice.

"You're drinking juice?" Alice asked.

"Oi." Alex nudged her. "She wants juice then she's having juice,vback off." Alex was protective over Katy because she was not feeling little but Katy was. She would never want anyone to judge her so she wouldn't let anyone judge Katy. It made me so proud of her. I sat down next to Alex and handed her some water.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Katy carefull you're spilling your drink." Rachel grabbed a napkin.