A Walk In The Park

Rose's pov.

"Okay mama" Alex muttered

Wait, what. Have you ever imagined that one word, just one, could make your world come to a halt. Make your heart beat faster and make your jaw drop. Like everything felt good and nothing couldn't ever ruin that moment, like you have to check your pulse and pinch yourself because what's just happened doesn't feel real at all. As if you don't deserve this moment or the ones that come after it, normally that word is love, but love now a days gets thrown around pretty easily, the same goes for promises. Love and promise can be lies as well they can both be broken. But this word shows vulnerability and most of all it means complete trust.

The trust that I know what is best for her, to keep her safe and to tell her how amazing she is. To ensure she's eats and that her little toes aren't cold, to look after her whens she's sick and to kiss any boo boos she may have. To punish her when she's being a naughty little brat and to buy her all the stuffies her heart desires, along with play time when she's a needy little baby.

"Baby? Did you just call me mama?" I asked

...

"Baby?"

...  Zzzz

"Alex." I whisper shouted making Katy fidget a bit. Shit. I do not what a grumpy, crying Katy.

I laid in for the next hour or so watching Alex sleep peaceful, in a non creepy sorta way. Did I actually hear her right? What if she said baba and I just wanted her to say mama? My little angel was sound asleep while laid panicking that she didn't actually say it but also panicking that she did say and I'd be a terrible mama.

I don't know enough about looking after a little, what if I suck? My brain went on and on and on until even that had enough of its self, and I drifted off to sleep alot later than the others. I held Alex close to me all night scared that if I let go she'd slip away in the night and I'd awaken to it all being a dream.

***

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard being shouted as the large sofa bed shook.

"Roro please... Wake up!" I now realised that voice was coming from the most adorable girl ever.

My eyes reluctantly opened and to see very cute, messy haired girl right above my face standing up on the sofa. I grabbed her arm to pull her down so she was now lying on top of my body, satisfied that she snuggled into me because I definitely didn't want to tell her off for jumping on the bed when I had just woken up.

"Good morning my beautiful little baby, sleep well?" I asked running my hands through her hair.

"Morning Roro, i did sleep well... But I missed you." Alex whispered.

"You missed? But I'm right here little one" I was confused how I could have been missed when all that had happened is she feel asleep then woke up to me holding her.

"I know butttttt everyone got up before you and you slept in and well me missed you face and your voice and your snuggles and your kisses. It took you soooooo long to get up Roro and I wanted you." Alex whispered and rambled all of that making my heart melt so much.

"Awe baby, I missed you too and look, I'm up now, I'm not going anywhere and guess what baby? " I smiled.

"What?" Alex lifted her head to tilt it she was now looking up at me. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm all yours, forever. I'm not going anywhere. You make my heart feel so full and I couldn't imagine you not in my life. And I never want to imagine because even the thought of it makes me heart hurt so much, so I'm gonna hold on to you forger and never let you free. You're my girlfriend and I'm yours. " I spoke then hugging her even more tightly before Rachel walked in.