Lust Lake

3rd person POV

"Hey guys." Rose smiled sipping her coffee as Rachel and katy walked towards the living room where Rose was sitting on the couch while Alex was playing on her phone on the floor.

"Hey" Rachel smiled while Katy hid behind her slightly."Say hi baby. You were excited to see them." Rachel moved Katy from her hiding spot.

"Hi" Katy whispered embarrassed that she saw them two fucking and when she and Rachel almost got caught. The look on Rose's face made it perfectly clear that she did catch them and made Katy avoid all eye contact feeling extra humiliated but sorta aroused still.

"Katy!" Alex jumped up. "Do you want to play this with me?" Alex asked showing her the game on her phone.

"Ohh I have that on mamas phone we can play with each other." Katy looked up at her mama and asked nicely. "Can I use your phone please?"

"Here ya go sweetie." Rachel took her phone out handing it to the pair who ran off  to the bedroom to play their game.

"You got here early... I thought you were coming down later tonight?" Rose asked handing Rachel her coffee while she sipped her own.

"Yeah well Katy was very excited to see you guys... Clearly." Rachel laughed.

"Well by the sounds of it you BOTH were excited to see us." Rose winked.

"Shut up." Rachel hit Rose's arm. "I'm sorry." Rachel laughed. "We would of knocked but the door was kinda opened already.

" I know I saw you and Katy looking, I didn't know she was a voyeur? "Rose asked their conversation being less jokey and more grown up.

" Yep neither did I until recently, i mean I always knew she was an exhibitionist. I mean that girl seriously loves walking around naked, the last time we came here with you I had to stop her walking around tits out and all." Rachel explained.

"Hm I wouldn't of mind to be honest." Rose confessed.

"Really?" Rachel said surprised.

"Well you've now seen Alex and I butt naked so who cares as this point" Rose laughed. "Oh maybe don't tell Alex you two saw, i mean I don't mind but I'm not sure how she would feel about the who situation."

"Of course not." Rachel reassured. "I am sorry though, hope I didn't ruin the moment."

"Not at all of anything if sorta made it hotter knowing that someone caught us." Rose confessed making Rachel feel at ease not only that but making her pussy throb slightly.

"Wow didn't expect you to enjoy that, i thought you were more private." Rachel laughed.

"Yes normally, but I trust you and Katy so being caught with my mouth on Alex's pussy isn't that much of a big deal." Rose smiled.

"Mommmy!" Katy ran towards the pair with Alex running close behind. The shouting making the pair jump.

"Calm down little one. What's up?" Rachel asked pulling Katy close to them.

"Can we go to lake and swim?" Katy smiled.

"Please Roro?" Alex did her notorious puppy dog eyes.

"Wanna go?" Rose asked Rachel.

"Let's go, get dressed girls." Rachel pointed to the bedrooms.

***

"Aghhhhhhh!" Alex and Katy screamed running down to the water while Rose and Rachel followed behind.

"Slow down girls stay in sight please." Rose shouted. "I swear they feed of each others energy." Rose joked.

"God its too cold to be on the lake." Rachel sat down on top of the blanket they brought.

"Its not that cold." Rose laughed laying down next to her grabbing a book.

"Easy for you to say vampire." Rachel laughed. That was true Rose was practically a vampire ice cold basically all the time. She was currently wearing shorts and a tank top while Alex and Katy were knee high in the water.

"Well I'm not crazy enough to play in the water." Rose pointed at the pair of nutters in the water, during October.

Rose sat reading for a little while longer until the screaming pair bottoms came running back.

"Can we all play?" Katy asked while Alex grabbed Rose and got her to stand up.

"We're not going in the water baby." Katy smiled.

"Soccer?!" Alex jumped up and down.

"Yes!" Katy jumped on Alex's back and laughed when they both fell over. "Ouchie"

"Come on" Rachel laughed at the pair of girls who were not on the floor.

***

"You're only grumpy because you lost both games Rose." Katy laughed at Rose.

"I'm not grumpy." Rose defended herself. She was more shocked she didn't know Alex was that good at soccer, she definitely would get her on the school team. "Just surprised, I didn't realise my girl was athletic" Rose kisses Alex's cheek.

"Full of surprises are you Alex" Katy winked making Alex blush a little. She looked down slightly hoping no one noticed but Rose definitely did.

"Got a crush baby?" Rose whispered in her ear. Alex nodded her head no and walked off after Katy.

"Girls go play while we cook." Rose smiled.

Rose and Rachel began cooking while the other girls were alone in Rose's bedroom. After 40 minutes Rachel was surprised to hear no sound being made from the girls.

"Their awfully quiet?" Rachel looked at Rose.

"They're up to no good" Rose smirked. "Girls dinner!"

"Girls dinner" Rachel repeated.

"Girls?!" The both shouted.

A/N: This chapter is the shortest one I've made in a while but the next one will be longer it probably won't be until like Thursday or Friday because I want it to be a good detailed one. Hopefully... 😊

Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment 💜