School Girl

Rose's point of view.

Gosh I could not wait to take Alex into this store, its a fantastic one apparently I've not actually been yet but going with my baby is going to be so much more fun.

"Oh oh! Is it this one? ." Alex pointed at a shop making me nod my head no. "Erm is it this one?!" Alex pointed at another shop.

"Nope."

"Oh oh this one?!" Alex shouted clearly ver excited. I stopped and leant down slightly to Alex's height.

"Stop shouting, i get that your excited but I will tell you when we're at the shop." I kissed her cheek before walking again her hand intertwined with mine.

"Okey dokey." She smiled, squeezing my hand as we walked along the busy mall all the way down to the end.

"Rose?" Alex titled her head up to me.

"Yeeees sweetie, we're here" I smiled and guided her into the mysterious shop.

"I'm so excited" Alex whispered as we walked in side.

"Me too. I've never been here before." I confessed.

"So it's both our first times!" Alex cheered clapping her hands.

"You have a very gay clap." I laughed at her.

"How is a clap even gay? Like if I was clapping after I fucked you then yeah, that's a gay clap." Alex joked.

"You fuck me? Ha shut it you little bottom" I said making Alex open her mouth as if to reply but instead closed it and pouted in defeat.

"Let's look around." I gave her pout a quick kiss.

This shop was surpsingly filled with quite a few people, all of different ages. Some creepy old couple were in the corner of the shop testing out the gimp outfits. I'm not one to judge but I definitely stopped my baby from looking at that. Too innocent for her little eyes.

"Fluffy." Alex muttered to herself at the fuffly pair of handcuffs making me smile. She never does like asking for stuff.

"Red, black or pink?" I asked pointing at handcuffs. I smiled widely as I watched her face light up at my gesture.

"Ermm, black?" She titled her head.

"Good choice." I picked up the black handcuffs and carried on walking down the aisle with her.

"Wait you're getting them?" Alex asked smiling and rocking back and forth on her toes.

"Yes I am beautiful. Let's look for more things for us yeah?" Alex nodded and walked along behind me. God she was so cute the way she walked behind me like a little puppy. Ohh speaking of puppy.

Alex and I stopped in front of the cutest little tails ever. The long fluffy ones for doggies and kitty's.

" Dog or cat?" I asked.

"Like do I prefer dogs or cats?" Alex asked confused.

"No sweetie, would you say you're a pup or kitty?" I explained.

"Kitty!" Alex shouted slightly "But I like doggies too." She whispered making me giggle slightly. I picked up the kitty tail ready to keep looking.

As we walked around the shop Alex got more confident and began asking questions about the things that caught her eyes.

"So whats the thing on the kitty tail?" Alex asked feeling the tail.

"Well sweetie you'll find out when we get home won't ya." I snirked, I couldn't wait for the things I had plan.