Double Trouble

3rd person POV 

Alex and Katy was playing in Rose's bedroom while their mommy's cooked the some dinner. The pair were babbling nonsense as they were playing with their stuffies. After a while they both grew tired of the game and began chatting.

"Roro a good mommy?" Katy asked nicely.

"She's the bestest! She gives me cuddles, kisses, suckies and evens talks to baba too." Alex said excitedly to pointing to her Teddy also known as baba of course. She loved it when her mommy spoke to her Teddy as if it was real, it make her feel much more little and safe. Like her behaviour when she was little was normal and not confusing for Rose at all.

"You get suckies too! It the best" Katy sned widely. "My Mommy is nicest too, she gets me pressies and always makes sure that I'm looked after. I don't like her punishments though." Katy smirked.

"Mommy made me stand in the corner, it was soooo boring" Alex exaggerated loudly. "And she teases me so much, like dis one time, she made me wear a thingy during class. It vibrated during the lesson!"

"That's nothing! My mommy gives me meanie punishments too. Like spanks to my bum bum and time outs all the time but on my knees and it hurts. And not the good pain. Oh denial too." Katy explained.

"D-Denial?" Alex titled her head confused.

"Yep! She tries to make me cum, then the meanie pants stops. Ohh or when she makes me cum again and again annnnd again." Katy laughed.

"Mommy's are meanies." Alex pouted. "But mommy is the best too. I love her cuddles and kisses, the way she holds me or let me lay on her. I love the way she smiles when I look up at her, when she plays with my hair when my head hurts." Alex smiled at the thought of her mommy being so lovely.

" Yes mommy's are the best even if they are meanies sometimes "Katy and Alex laughed hysterically.

" But it's not fair, who punishes mommy's when their naughty? "Alex asked confused." Because mommy says that when I'm being a brat I have to be punished but she was a brat earlier when she lost! She even sulked on the way back. "

" And my mommy lied when she said she was unpacking her stuff to Rose. She wasn't we were having playtime." Katy confessed stopping when she realised what she said and blushed rapidly.

"No shy it's okay."Alex patted Katys head making Katy feel less embarrassed." Ermm mommy and I had playtime too. "Alex confessed.

" I know "Katy giggled.

" What? How! "Alex grabbed a pillow and hid her face.

" We caught you... "Katy grabbed a pillow to and hid, preparing herself for what she was gonna say next." I'm a voyeur! "

" What dat kitty. "Alex head popped over her pillow slightly to see an as embarrassed Katy.

" Erm... Well... "Katy hummed lowering the pillow to see Alex." I liked watching you two. "

" Oh. Oooooh. "Alex went red.

" It was very sexy... "Katy smiled.

" Thank chu. "Alex blushed.

For the next ten minutes the pair spoke more about bdsm and Alex was still learning more and more. The more she leant the more she feel in love with it.

" We could tease them! "Katy stood up.

" But we'll get in trouble. "Alex whispered.

" But it will be fun. "Katy smiled." You don't have to Alex. I don't want to bully you in to it. "Katy stopped and realised she was pressuring Alex way too much, she new her being older probably made Alex feel pressured.