"Fucking Delicious"

Rose's point of view

"Pizzzzzaaaaaa!" Katy shouted.

"Oi, no shouting. We're in doors right next you so no need for that volume." Rachel warned Katy making her shy behind Alex.

"No telling Kitty off!"Alex scrunched her nose and frowned. Making me think, no baby you're not a power bottom, you're a bottom.

"We don't talk to Rachel like that now do we? "I walked towards and hovered over her leaning down slightly looking directly into her eyes with my hand holding her chin upwards making her shy away.

" No ma'am. "Alex whispered.

" Now what do you say to Rachel? "I asked.

" I'm really sorry. "Alex looked down.

" No. Look at her. " I said sternly.

" I'm sorry Rachel, I shouldn't of shouted at you. "She pouted.

"Its okay sweetie, but don't do it again." Rachel teased.

"She wouldn't dare. Good girl beautiful." I squeezed her cheeks with my hand before letting go and kissing her cheek. Before whisperings in to her ear. "Behave. Or else."

"Now pizza it is Kitty kat." I said calmy as if that didn't just happen, grabbing the menu and sitting down.

"Lexi can we share a big pizza together?"Katy smiled widely at Alex.

" Ermmmmmm, cheese one? " She asked making me laugh, how can this girl only like cheese pizza.

"Yeppy." Katy said making Alex nod in agreement.

"Okay so the girls will have a medium cheese pizza, since Alex hasn't had much of an appetite lately. Wanna share one a large one Rachel?" I asked grabbing my phone about to order the food.

"Sure get that special one with the mushrooms." Rachel said standing up. "Come on Katy we gotta change your pull up." Rachel held her hand out to Katy who casually took it and walked upstairs with her mommy.

"Okay I will ring them now."I dialed the number looking at Alex and winked with a soft smile making her blush, god she's such a cutie." Hey there can I get delivery please. Yep the usual large pizza plus a medium cheese one, some garlic bread, wings and two orange juice cartoons please. Thank you very much." I hung up the phone.

"Orange juice?" Alex smiled slightly.

"Yes sweetie, your favourite" I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Tank oooo mama." Alex whispered and hide her face in my neck.

"Awe my little baby." I smiled proudly. "I missed my little baby sooooo much." I kissed her head once more to show her not to be ashamed.

"I missed it too. I didn't know if you wanted little me..." Alex pouted.

"I always want little Alex. Now I saw the way you looked at Katy and Rachel... Would you like a pull up too?" I asked. Which she responded with a really quick nod making me laugh loudly at her eagerness. "Let's go to the downstairs bathroom then sweetie." I helped her stand up and held my hand out to hold hers as we walked to the bathroom.

I ran upstairs to grab the pull ups and a less right pair of shorts for her to wear above them and ran back to her. She was currently just sitting on the floor playing with the strings on hoddie.

"Don't be shy. It's mama, and mama looks after her little baby." I made quick work of putting her pull up and her new shorts before returning us back to the living room to meet the girls.