Dessert

Rose's point of view

"So tell me more about this Alex then" Bell smiled, we were not walking along river side at the park near by, which reminded that I definitely should take Alex here maybe with Katy too.

"Well she's smart like ridiculously talented, you should see her art. I tell her all the time she could be a famous artist but she doesn't believe me."I smiled waiting for her to make fun of me.

"God you're a simp "She shoved me in the shoulder.

"Shush, you asked wanting to know more about her."I joked."Honestly Bell I think you will love her. She's this sarcastic little madem but she makes me laugh."

"Well, you always said that the person you'd marry has to be smart, creative, funny and beautiful so when's the wedding?" Bell joked making me tease her back.

"Maybe after she graduates." I paused after the words came out of my mouth. Fuck. I forgot she doesn't know that she's still in high school... And my student.

"She's in college? Art major I'm guessing?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Erm well." Bell is open minded. "Bell. You're my sister right and we just rekindled this sisterhood. So can you promise me not to freak out?" I asked her calmly.

"Not to freak? Why? Is she doing some shitty degree like a marine biologist?"She laughed.

"Just promise you dick. "I said slapping her arm.

"Promise. "She said still laughing at her own dumb joke.

"She's not in college, she's in high school. Before you start she's 18 years old and technically I didn't know she was 18 she looks older and she is pretty mature. When she wants to be." I looked at her with worry on my face.

"She's legal sweetie don't worry, it's not like she's your student" She chuckled at the thought. While I just sorta smirked.

"Well. See the thing is" I sorta whispered.

"Noooo. Oh come on Rosey." She laughed loudly holding her tummy while I sorts bowed by head."Oh come here." She gave me a quick hug.

"We met before I knew I promise" I admitted.

"Oh don't worry it will remain a secret. But I want to meet this girl. Maybe dinner some time?" She asked as we kept walking around the park.

"Yeah. Oh well you can come mine now and meet her or I can give you a lift home?" I asked her waiting for a reply.

Alex's point of view

I pulled up with mom outside our house and grabbed my bags out of the car and headed towards the front door to say goodbye before I head to Rose's.

"What plans do you have tonight?" I asked my mom at the door.

"Gary and I are going to this club in town it has two floors or something I heard."She smiled.

" Two floors...?"I asked thinking back to the  club Rose, Katy, Rachel and I went to that also had two floors.

"Yeah I've never been to anything like it but Gary's introducing me to it all. So I won't be back until late, but that doesn't matter you'll be spending the night with Rose won't you." Mom teased me as I blushed looking down at the bag filled with lingerie.

"Yeah yeah shut Up. I'm gonna go and start getting the place ready I'm not sure when she will home. "I smiled giving my mom a quick thank you for the gifts and saying goodbye.

"Bye have a good time"Mom said going in the house as I walked next door pulling my keys out and smiling at the site of Rose's key and letting myself in.