Nightclub Jealousy

Alex pov

It was a few days later and finally it was the start of the weekend, since the dinner party me and Rachel have texted a bit planing the next outing which just so happens to be tonight. Rose and I have spoken more but since she works doing do knows what, we haven't seen each other much.

Last we left off on her teasing me which didn't end the way we both wanted, it ended up with her teaching me about contracts and how we shouldn't go no further until one is made, if I wanted one. The idea of submitting everything terrified me but excited things i didnt know i had, being looked after for the first time ever and cared for in a way that meant I wouldn't have to make terrible decisions.

Being put in line by a sexy older women excited every inch of me. The way she punished me and the way she comforted me afterwards. I know there's plenty for me to learn but part of me wanted to... OK most of me wanted to but come on Rose was incredible, sexy, smart and we already have fun together, and I like her friends  making it even more fun to hangout with them.

I think her friends may even like me back seeing as Rachel has invited us all to the club. The bdsm club. I am nervous. Well only a little bit... Ok a lot. This is new territory and I definitely don't want to embarrass Rose at all.

       *** Time skip to night***

Alex pov still.

Argh I'm so grateful for fake id's I'm surprised that Rose would even invite me to a club.

The music was loud and i was hunting for Rose and the others, we came separately because Rose was coming straight from work.

I stood by the bar watching everyone looking for her, hmm doesn't seem different to a normal club.
" Can i get a few shots please."  I asked shouting over the loud music.
"Sure anything for you." The bartender walked off to grab the shots.
"Now where are they?" I whispered to my self slightly before the bartender came back with the drinks.

Rose's pov

We had walked into the club Katy, Rachel and I, we all expected Alex to wait out side but im guessing she got here earlier than us.

I looked around before seeing her at the bar tut-tut downing her shot. The bartender flirting with her as Alex continued to look around uncomfortably. Probably looking for me. My time to save her i thought to myself.

"I meet you guys downstairs" I told Rachel and Katy.
"Sure thing, come on Katy let's get you some juice" Rachel and Katy wondering off down the stairs.
"Orange please" Hearing Katy reply over the music.

I wondered towards Alex, she may not be mine yet but that doesn't mean shes anyone else's. I snaked my arms around hee waist pulling her in before resting my chin on her shoulder. Kissing her cheek to show the bartender shes not hers.
"Hey Babbbbbyy ready to head downstairs?" Alex jumped at this before resting back into my body feeling her relax at my touch, made me very happy that's she already comfortable.

The bartender then walked off with defeat in his eyes.
"Baby? Didn't take you for the baby type? Thought you were more of sweetie, honey or sexy type?" Alex turnt facing me handing me shot as i sat of the bar stool next to her. I turnt my body to her so my legs were facing her body. Crossing my legs causing my skirt to rise and my heels to slightly touch her legs.

" And i didnt expect you to talk to strangers did I little girl?" I leant in closer making her look down to the floor, her eyes travelled from my legs to my eyes.
"Sorry... " she whispered
"We can talk about downstairs come on, sweetie" I smirked at her before holding my hand out guiding her downstairs.
"Downstairs?" she asked over the loud music as we walked past people dancing.

"Yeah, were the fun begins" I smirked back at her.