Naked chef

3rd person POV

Alex had spent the last hour snuggled into Rose but as Rose expected she drifted off into a nice little nap. Rose couldn't believe how adorable someone could look when they were sleeping, the small smile she made when she studied or the laugh that came out of her perfect lips when she was calling her a dumbass. Watching Alex wrapped in a blanket nice and cosy made Rose's heart melt.

Now Rose had some how escaped Alex's death grip around her and was trying to decide whether she should cook dinner or order something in. After much consideration she began setting up the dinner table with candles and flowers, setting two places across from one another.

"Oh!" Rose sound loudly before whispering. "Fairy lights. Gotta be quiet, great surprise." Rose carried on talking to her self and she thought of more cute ideas to make the perfect date night. The lights was dimmed and the fair lights hung around the walls and some on the table wrapped around the candles. Rose stepped back to look at the romantic setting and smiled at thought of Alex's reaction.

After Rose was happy with dining room, she grabbed an apron and wrapped it around her still naked body.

"Put food on, get dressed then wake up Alex." Rose spoke to herself as she took out flour for pasta.

Rose knew how much Alex would love to eat chicken Alfredo so she began chopping up garlic, the more the better in Rose's eyes. Although Alex had mentioned she was not the biggest fan of garlic.

" Hmmm what's that smell" Alex stood with the blanket wrapped around her body, rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Smells yummy" Alex woddled over to the other side of the counter.

"Nice nap baby?" Rose asked giving a her a kiss on the head.

"Yep! But my tummy hungry" Alex said pointing at her stomach.

"Okay sweetie, won't be long just gotta cut the pasta out." Alex leant against the counter that Rose was working out and carried on watching her flour the surface and roll out the pasta dough.

Alex finally noticed that Rose was not wearing any clothes underneath her apron, once she turned around to put the pasta in the boiling water. Making Alex smile mischievously at Rose's plump ass.

Grabing a handful of flour Alex dropped her blanket and crept behind Rose, giving her ass a big slap making Rose jump.

"Alex!" Rose turned.

"Wasn't me!" Alex put her hands up in defence. Rose chuckled loudly.

"Too cute." Rose poked Alex's nose.

Alex placed her flour covered hands on Rose's apron covered chest and squeezed gently. Leaving hands prints on her black apron.

"Lovely, now go cook." Alex chuckled slapping Roses ass once again.

"Stop it. And try this." Rose said picking up the spoon for Alex to taste.

Alex hopped on the counter and opened her mouth ready to taste Rose's food.

"Yummmmy! I can't wait." Alex smiled swinging her feet back and forth.

"Come on get let's get dressed and we can eat."

"Nooo, no clothes. Clothes suck and I love your body." Alex pointed at Rose's apron. "Off."

"Baby we can't eat dinner naked. Go grab two hoddies oh and shorts, i don't want you getting cold." Rose said stroking Alex's legs which she could feel goosebumps. Alex gave a Rose a kiss and  jumped off the counter running upstairs to grab the clothes for her dom.

***

The pair of them was now dressed in Rose's clothes and sitting at the dining room table ready to eat their pasta.

"This is so lovely Ro, and all this so romantic. Thank you so much." Alex smiled widely. That smile making Rose's heart flutter, her plan worked. She wanted to show Alex how much she cared and all of the effort worked.

"You're welcome, sweetie. I'm so happy that you're enjoying this. I just wanted to show you how much care about you." Rose took a sip of wine.

"I do know, and I care about you so much. I don't think i have ever felt so safe and happy or wanting to be around someone so much. Like ever." Alex looked down and started playing with the hoddies string.

"You look adorable in my clothes. They're so big on you, i can't even see the shorts. You may as well just not wear them" Rose laughed. "So fucking cute."

"Ro Ro!" Alex blushed, eating a fork full of pasta.

"Eat slower baby, don't want you choking. Well not by food anyway." Rose winked. "Tell me more about you're mom. Why do you move so much?"

"Well, since my dad left we've moved alot, like allllot. And now my mom is in another state, she works around alot because she does press for this stupid band. Oh not forgetting that she if she's gets a new fella she will be gone for another few weeks. She's always coming and going. " Alex explained as best she could, not sure of how much detail she should go in to.

" Well, im not going anywhere, well not without you. " Rose leant over and held Alex hand." Any other family? "

" Nope, well my Grandma but she lives far away. Tell me about your family?" Alex Asked.

"Well I have my mother and father, they live a few hours away. My father is lawyer he owns a few businesses. I have an older sister called Issabella she's thirty, we erm... Well we haven't spoken in awhile she was not very happy that I was gay oh and that I didn't want to go into my father's shady businesses." Rose explained.

" Wow, I guess I'm happy i have a small family. Although I've always wanted siblings. " Alex squeezed Rose's hand. "I'm glad we can talk about personal stuff."

"Yeah, it makes me feel like I know you. I probably should have asked questions when we first met, maybe I would have known that you were in school." Rose laughed.

"Hey! Not funny! And I said I was sorry!" Alex shouted in defence.

A/N : Hey this one is more of a filler one before I add some more things to this book, such as Rose's family. I also have an important question for you my lovelies.

Would you like Alex to have a little side. It would be slowly Incorporated so it wouldn't be for a few chapters. And it would come more naturally less forced. I just know this book was not started as mdlg book but if its what you're interested in I'd love to add it.

Also make sure you're all drinking some water... (🤪)