Teaching Her

Alex's POV

We were in my bedroom and Rose walked towards my bed sitting on the end of it.
" Are you sure you want this baby?" She asked gently making me blush at her nicknames, in all honesty i wasn't sure what i wanted. All i knew was i was ready to discover more about myself.

"Yes Rose i want to learn more..." I said looking in to her eyes trying to reassure her.
She nodded her head gently before saying sternly. "Its mistress to you ok! Little one, stand here" She pointed in front of her.

I stood in front of her legs as she sat on the edge of my bed, she spread her legs wider and placed her hands on my waist/hips, making me shiver at her slight touch, pulling me closer between them.

"I'm gonna strip you ok?" she asked gently / telling me.

Miss Collins POV

I couldn't believe it, Alex wanted me to punish her, need me to, there is so much i want to teach her.

Seeing as the best thing about this was teaching and showing Alex all the possibilities that she could find.

I placed my hands on the end of her top, tugging upwards so it was removed from her body, and began un- buckling her trousers, before placing my hands at the top gently tugging at them hoping she would take the hint.

Alex helped me shimmy her cute little ass out of them, i couldn't wait to Spank her.
She was left standing in her panties, they were matching and very lacey. It took all my will power not to just tie her up to the bed, and have my way at her beautiful body.

She began squirming trying to cover herself, this confident girl became shy, i relished in the power i have over her already. "Don't hide yourself from mistress, you're beautiful and I want to see all of you ok"
"Yess mistress" she replied quietly.
"come here" I pulled her closer, unclipped her bra to reveal her perky tits, luckily i was sitting down making me perfect height to kiss her right nipple. Rewarding me with a slight moan / gasp.

"This is a punishment so you won't be getting any more of that" I pulled her panties off and watched her slip them off her ankles revealing a nicely trimmed pussy

"I - i would have s-shaved... If i knew" she looked down embarrassed.
"Hey" She looked back up quickly "Its fine, it's lovely, shaving and waxing is irritating i get it, as long as its not too crazy and i can see where im going. Or you're staying clean its perfect, i love it" I said in hopes she'd understand pubes are nice and definitely nothing to be ashamed of.

She was bent over my knee and i could feel her breathing increase dramatically. "You're getting pushed because you asked for it, you interrupted me when i was talking to you and for teasing me under the table" I whisper in her ear while gently rubbing circles in her soft butt squeezing it to gain the reaction of her moaning.
"Y... Yess mistress"
"good girl, now I'm gonna do ten bare slaps I want you to say thank you mistress after every one"
ONE SMACK
"Ow thank you mistress"
TWO SMACK
"Agh thank you mistress"
THREE SMACK
"Ohh t.. hank you misstress" A moan, did she just moan. She likes it hmmm the dirty little girl not so innocent after all.
By the time i got to the sixth one i could feel the mess she had made on my thighs.
Her wetness was dripping down my leg, lucky i was wearing a skirt hey.

I wondered if she knew she enjoyed pain or if it was new, God the things i could do to her after finding this out. The more i learnt about her the more perfect she becomes.

I finished the spanks and began massaging her ass, I went gently on her knowing i had no after care cream at her house.
" Well Alex how was that" I asked as she knelt down in between my legs
"I loved it misstress" She blushed nervously.
" I know that you made a mess on me sweetie" She looked at my thigh then back at the floor with her head down.
"Dont be ashamed just clean it up" She went stand maybe to grab a towel or something to wipe i assumed but i stopped her and nodded no.

"Clean it with your mouth" I said sternly.
She moved forward and began licking my leg moaning at her own taste, making me wet and needing something to help my egress. I cupped her face and began kissing her desperately trying to taste her making me moan in her mouth.