Accidents happen

Alex's pov

"Mommy out! Out." I looked up at mommy who was bathing me.

"Calm down sweetie, let me wash the soap of and you'll be out." She said before rinsing my body. "Arms up" I stood up in the bath with my arms up, mommy wrapped the big fluffy towel around me and picked me up out off the bath. As soon as i was out I followed mommy penguin walking behind her while the towel hugged me.

"Film now?" I asked looking up at her.

"Let's get you dried and dressed" She said bopping my nose before grabbing a pair of pajama shorts and tank top.  I stood still while mommy took my towel of and dried me.

"Hehe. Stop that tickles." I said giggling. She was using the towel to clean my bum making me ticklish and move away from her.

"Baby" She whispered. "I'm nearly done stay still." She kissed my cheek before continuing to dry me off then lastly giving my bum a squeeze making me blush. "Awe you're so cute" 

"Dress mommy, filmmmm" I whined.  She helped me get dressed before we headed down the hallway to the find the others.

"They will be ready so how about we yet the blankets because I want all the snuggles missy." Mommy smiled at me still holding my hand.

"Okey mama." I said before running off to get all the blankets and all the pillows. I piled them on the sofa and made my own little blanket Fort for mommy and I to cuddle in and one for katy and Rachel.

"Baby?" I heard mommy say. "Babygirllll? Where are you?" I could hear her footsteps walking to the couch.

"Boo!" I jumped out of the blanket that was hiding me nicely.

"Alex!" She jumped.

"Hehe me got mommy me got mommy." I laughed hysterical before patting the couch. Mommy laid down next to me allowing me to melt into her side.

"You took your punishment so well, I'm so proud of you. I love you so much, you mean the world to me." Mommy whispered as she traced her fingers up and down my thigh in a very soothing matter.

"I love you." I whispered back. Hearing mommy say she loves me made my belly feel funny, but in the best way possible it made me feel snuggly and warm. My face felt red and my cheeks hurt from smiling. Everytime she texted me saying those three words I found it hard not to shout out loud saying my mommy loves me. And I love her too. More than anything or anyone. I had never been in love and honestly it terrified me especially since she always seemed so calm when it came to the whole love thing. I want her to know I love her all the time but I'm scared.

"What we gonna watch?" Rachel walked in holding a sleepy Katy.

"No horrors, Alex doesn't like them" Mommy said squeezing me tightly.

"Boooo. Horror is the best!" Katy said with Rachel nodding too.

"No." Was all mommy said.

"I don't mind horror."I whispered into mommy's neck.

" Yes! "Rachel said." I shall pick. "Rachel and Katy laid down next to us snuggled together too.

" Are you sure? "Mommy whispered in my ear.

" Yep. "I smiled snuggling closer into her trying not to face the TV so much.

Throughout the film I clung to mommy as tight as I could hiding everytime something scary happened, while Katy and Rachel were laughing hysterically.

" Why did she go in there! Are you dumb!" Katy shouted at the TV.

"Ahh" I squealed hiding into mommy's neck. "No likey!" I shouted holding on to mommy's shirt and breathing heavily.