Who's In Charge?

Rose's point of view

Class begins and as usual the last two people to enter the room is Alice and Alex. Alex was first to walk in out of the pair and quickly walked to her desk without making eye contact with me. How weird. But none the less she looked amazing, her wearing my top and jacket but her skinny jeans fitting perfectly around that ass. God wearing jeans that tight should be crime, especially when her ass is just that good. I pull myself out of my naughty thoughts because, well I'm in class still.

Trying to hide my arousal I close the class room door and walk to the front of the class. Alice walking past me. Whispering. "Very subtle Collins." Sniggering slightly at my my blatent interest in my students ass. A fine ass at that.

As Alice takes a seat at the back I can't help but notice the mischievous look that she gives Alex causing me to wonder what the pair are up to.

"Okay class, take out to kill a mockingbird, im hoping you're all caught up by now." I talk loudly presenting the classes work for the first lesson. God double English with  seniors.

Throughout the presentation Alex and Alice was staring at each other constantly, exchanging weird looks. This was slightly worrying me. I need for a fact that Alice was a trouble make I mean I've known her for the last two years when she transferred her, that was when I got back in touch with her mother. My sisters best friend. Yes alive always got straight As but that didn't hide the fact that she was always late, never laid attention and defiant in every class she had.

Where as Alex, well she definitely need someone to discipline her. I guess her mom leaving alot left her to cause as much chaos as she could because I've seen her school reports. In all six of her last schools she was definitely not a good student, but nows my chance as a teacher and as her girlfriend to keep her in line and get her those As that I know she can easily achieve.

She's a smart girl and that's why it didn't surprise me that I assumed she was in college, yes she looked older but most importantly she seemed well educated.

I was relaxed in my chair until i heard the pair laughing loudly across the room, with Alex staring at her lap. Clearly on her phone. She must think I'm remarkably stupid.

"Alex quiet, Alice don't even think about it. Get your book out and start writing. Now!" I warned the pair, Alice was unbelievable she didn't even have her book out. I didn't know what the pair was up to buf but I was going to stop it.

***
Ten minutes had pasted and the class was in silence doing their assignment, as I sat at my desk planning lessons and emailing annoying parents. Schools been open for like what two weeks, what the fuck do you even want?

"Miss! I need help!" Alice shouted from the back, waving her arm annoyingly. For fuck sake. This kid.

"What with?" I asked calmly.

"This one" Alice pointed at her sheet. Like I could see it, she's sitting at the back. I feel like she's purposely trying to piss me off.

"Come here." I pointed at the chair next to mine.

Alice sat at my desk as she asked questions and I did my best to explain, still confused at what she was paying at. She's a smart girl, so why she's asking so many questions absolutely baffles me.

"Understand?" I asked.

"One more question" She said leaning in closer.

"Hmm" I hummed in response.

"Have you fucked Alex yet?" Alice whispered casually, not even blinking at the random and intrusive question. A question that would get me in a whole lot of trouble.