Questions

Miss Collins POV

It had been a few hours since dinner we were now sitting in the living room drinking and talking telling embarrassing childhood stories. I don't think i have laughed this much in my life.

Katy was feeling more comfortable with Alex and already started slipping in to little space, which was perfect. Alex had already noticed she just needed confidence to ask questions about it. That way she could learn about bdsm on her own terms thats if she wanted to know. I really hoped she did.

"So basically thats the day Katy cried her eyes at the bitch" Rachel said finishing her story.
"Hey! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Katy defend her self hiding her head in to Rachels neck.
"Well there not just anyone and don't raise your voice please" Rachel replied patting her bottom gently.

Alex watched them curiosity all over her face, I nudge her slightly nodding towards the others.
"If you have any questions. Just ask its ok"
" Of course no judging her Alex... Ask away!" Rachel reassured taking my hint.

"Ermm how did you two meet?" Alex asked clearly trying to ease herself into asking personal questions. That made me smile, knowing that she didn't want to upset my friends.
"Well we meet at that club we spoke about earlier but we meet on the second floor" Rachel spoke why Katy snuggled more on in to her side.
"two floors in a club?" Alex asked making me smirk, yes she was asking the right questions.

"Well Alex you see the top floor is a usual night club while the second floor below is a BDSM club" Rachel explained.
"BDSM?" Alex looked up at me, it was adorable the way she looked up at me asking me for help, help her to understand.
I pulled her closely to me making her feel safe.
"You know what we spoke about in the kitchen?" I asked Alex nodded.
"Well BDSM is mixture of lifestyle and kinks" I tried to explain in a small amount of detail as possible trying to keep her feeling safe.
"Oh... Im still confused" Alex whispered slightly holding on to my jacket with on hand and the other wrapped around my waist.

I leant in pulling her closer whispering in her ear.
"Alex all you have to do is ask, we will answer all your questions ok sweetie. I just want you to feel comfortable ok?". She nodded once again.
"Ermm Rachel... Why did Katy want to call you mama? Alex asked quietly cringing at her own wording looking down at her lap.
" Well that's easy, I'm a caregiver / Dom while Katy is my Little/Sub, therefore she calls me mommy because i look after her and shes my little princess." Rachel said poking Katys side making her giggle.

Alex and me both smiled at that. "See anything you want to know just ask"
"So Katy isn't an adult shes a child?" Alex asked looking confused once again.
"No she has a head space where she acts like a child she slips in and out of when she wants to or whens she tired it comes out. All of this is consensual, we both enjoy it. There are different types of relationships some sexual and some non sexual just caregiver and little no relationship"
"Which ones is yours?" Alex whispered still slightly scared to ask.
"well Alex, Katy is my girlfriend so yes it is a sexual relationship not only that im very much in love with her" Rachel smiled down at Katy when saying the last bit.
"Me love mama too" Katy yawned out before snuggling back into her mama.
"So whats a sub and dom? " Alex blurted out clearly more comfortable and curious.

Rachel chuckled lightly "well we better leave, got to be a good mama and get this one to bed. It was lovely meeting you Alex we should hangout again and if you have any more questions text me or ask Rose... She knows a lot about the BDSM as well" Rachel winked at me before hugging us both with Katy in her other arm place on her hip.

"Bye bye Alexy" Katy whispered.
"Bye bye Katy" Alex whispered back before kissing her on the cheek.

***
They had just left and it was not just me and Alex standing in the living room all alone.
"Do you want me to go as well" I asked looking directly in her eyes, praying she would say no.
"What did she mean by you know a lot about BDSM?" Alex jumped straight in to asking.
"Oh shit was expecting for you to come straight out with that" I laughed lightly gaining a look from Alex.

"Well Alex im a dom"
"A dom?" She asked
"Yes i like control and i look for women who want to consent to submitting to me" I explained briefly. " There's rules in that type of relationship hard limits things people want to try, kinks, punishments and contracts are made so that all people involved can feel safe."
"hard limits, Kinks, punishments all people involved?" Alex askes still looking confused.
"And what people want to submit to someone unless there a bottom of course" Alex laughed at her own joke, i did to but only because she was defo a bottom.

"hard limits things that people defo don't want to try like anal some people really don't want that or don't want to try it all"
"Anal doesn't seem that frightening" Alex whispered. I wondered if she wanted to try it, i smirked slightly.
"So that wouldn't be a hard limit for you maybe something you want to try first before you say no. Which you're allowed to do."  Alex nodded along waiting for me to continue.

"Kinks there are loads of types so we can talk about mine if you want" Alex blushed and nodded as i grabbed her hand and pulled her to the couch so we could continue are convo.
"Spanking but that can be a punishment to, typing people up, being called daddy and mommy sexually so not as in little, biting, scratching, teasing a sub..." I said before Alex interrupted me.
"i knew that one" I raised my eyebrow up at her.
"If you were my sub i would have you over my knee for talking over me" Alexs face went bright red at that before looking down at her lap.

"Why... Why don't you show me?... That way i could learn more about. B.. B BDSM."

A/N This was meant to be out yesterday but i feel asleep because i want feeling well, and was also just having one of those days. BUT here ya go my lovely people, if you ever want to know when the next chapters coming out jusy follow me! Vote and comment i listen to all your feedback.
Message me if you don't want to comment 💜 and thank you for 1k reads 🥰😱