Four In A Bed

Rose pov

At this moment Rachel and I walked out of the room leaving brats alone. I planned to leave them for awhile to build anticipation, to make them worry and panic. Making them regret their actions.

"I cannot believe that girl" Rachel smirked slightly. "I love that she's cheeky but she knows I don't like it when she's showing up and undermining my dominance. Especially in front of other people." Rachel said still remaining calm.

"That's what they were planning in the room, they're trying to test our patience or just trying to show off maybe?" I asked. "Alex thinks I'm a soft dom because I'm still being gentle how about I prove I'm not." I smiled.

"Ha you so are a soft dom!" Rachel laughed and pointed. "You're whipped for little Alex."
I looked sternly at Rachel and walked towards her pushing her against the hallway wall.

"I suggest you stop talking before I get you to lay with them." I smirked making her gulp. "Go get the rope, be in your underwear when you enter please. I will get started with them"

"Okay Rose." Rachel smiled slightly she wasn't a sub but she knew she wasn't more dominate than me.  She would follow my lead a little but I know that when she gets in that head space she will definitely take control of punishing Rachel.

"Girls." I walked in getting both their attention. "Sit up and don't speak nor move." I said slowly removing my clothes making both of their eyes trace my body. I loved that Alex's face showed some sign of jealously. I walked around the bed in my underwear feeling both pair of eyes following every step I made. I bent down and picked up the suitcase that I had brought, which still had not been unpacked of course. I heard Alex's whine slightly when I bent over making me smirk. I places the suitcase down in front of them not opened and walked around the bed to kneel down in front of Alex.

"Hey baby." I cooed gently, Alex was definitely the sub that needed positive feedback and reassurance even if she didn't admit it. I could tell in her eyes that part of her hated the thought of sharing me. "I'm gonna explain what's going to happen and you have the chance to say no okay?" I waited for her response.

"Yes mistress " She whispered her voice slightly higher than usual I could tell she was fighting her little space.,

"Rachel and I are going to punish you two together but I know that's something we've never discussed before and is a really difficult thing being that vulnerable in front of other people other than me. So if you decide no then I will just punish you alone okay babygirl. " I placed my hand on her knee and squeezed.

"You're mine?" Alex asked making me smile.

"Yes sweetie I'm all yours. No one else's." I kissed her cheek.

"I trust you. I trust them too. B-but still scared. No leave me alone." She whispered.

"Nope I will be here the entire time baby. And you can stop whenever by saying pineapple. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay." I went to stand up. "Wait." She said making me stop and kneel back down.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"Huggie?" She opened her arms out for me to give her a nice big squeeze.

"Try and stay big baby and afterwards we can have some little and mommy alone time." I kisses her cheek.

"Ready?" Rachel walked in wearing the same amount of clothing as me.

"Yep, girls undress. Seeing as your already practically naked." I laughed, the girls began to underdress as Rachel and I went over why they were being punished and if they really wanted or needed to stop we would. Being punished is always emotional but being punished with others could be too much for them especially since their little sides could also slip.