A Confession

3rd person pov

Last night both Rose and Alex both throughly enjoyed going to the club, Alex learnt a lot and was becoming even more excited at the possibility of being Rose's new sub, she longed to have someone looking after her and disaplineing her, she knew she could be a trouble maker. But worst of all she never really had any parental guidance in her life as a teen, her mom was always working away and her dad was no were to be found.

Last night Alex had waaay, too much to drink, after the teasing strip dance they ended up going home, where Alex's alcohol hit her harder to the point she threw up every where and began crying out an apology. Rose tried to reassure her there was no need to cry and ended up having to bath and dress her, now puked covered clothes for one of Rose's tshirts, which was quite big on her small figure. Making Rose smile before guiding her into bed.

"There you go sweetie nice and clean, here's a glass of water and if you need anything, just shout i will be next door" Rose pointed to the hallway.

"Nooo! Don't leave me please" Alex began crying again holding her arms out to Rose wanting to be hugged, NO needing to be hugged. See the thing about Alex is that even though she seens tough and can easily be alone she hates it, she needs Rose to stay with her, because only she makes Alex feel safe and protected all the time.

"Hey, hey its ok don't cry, baby. I will stay." Rose cooed gently, before undressing to her just her bra and panties. Usually she would be sleeping naked but she didn't want to make Alex uncomfortable in her house, especially when shes already clearly feeling fragile tonight.

Rose was climbing into the other side of the bed and pulling Alex into her arms making a very tired Alex sigh in satisfaction feeling the warmth of Rose's body holding her tight, she felt safe.

"Right time to sleep now its 4am, way too late for you" Rose said tapping Alex's cute little butt and tracing shapes on it, in hopes of easing Alex's hiccups that occurred after her little drunken cry.

"Yes mistress" Was the last words Alex muttered quietly before drifting of sleep almost instantly.

Rose placed a small kiss on her head before drifting of to sleep herself, with Alex's head nestled gently in the crook of her neck.

        ***The morning after***

Rose had awoken to find Alex still in her arms but with her head on top of her somewhat bare chest and left arm draped over Rose's abs. The sight of Alex's messy hair covering the majority of her face and the over sized tshirt made her smile, knowing that if all goes well this may be a regular sight.

Alex began to stir in Rose's arms causing Rose to pull her in tighter tuck a strand of loose hair covering her face.

"Morning Sweetie"  Rose smiled down.
"Hey" Alex whispered gently, looking up at Rose.

Wait, what! Alex thought feeling Rose's bare skin on her, looking down to see that she was dressed in jusy t shirt.

"Oh no, oh no!" Alex rushed up out of bed standing next to it looking down at Rose, who was still laying down, now on her side resting on her elbow looking at Alexander concerned.
"What, whats wrong?"

"What happened? Where are my clothes?" She tugged upwards on the shirt slightly pulling it to high revealing herself to Rose once again.

Rose bit her lip at site seeing Alex mindlessly playing with the end of her shirt not noticing she hadn't had anything on underneath.

Rose stood up to Alex and pulled the end of the shirt out of her hands and tugged it down over her intimate areas. Before giving her a cheeky little spank.

"Well Alex before you gp freaking out... You got drunk, puked, cried. So i bathed, dressed you hence the nudity under there" This caused Alex to blush steeping back. Rose notice Alex's shyness.
"Its okay sweetie, I was gonna leave you in my room alone but you insisted on me staying the night with you" Rose smiled.

" We... We had sex?" Alex asked still shocked that she remembered absolutely nothing.

"No of course not you were wayyy too drunk we just snuggled" Alex felt relieved and before she knew it she blurted out.

"Ok perfect... What a relief i thought i lost my virginity without remembering" Oh shit Alex thought covering her mouth then looking down at her feer shamefully.

A/N : Another one, yes! You're comments and votes motivate me to keep writing so thank you so much :)