Tail Time

Rose Point of view

As always I walked slowly from my place watching Alex run eagerly up the stairs to our bedroom. I decided not to plan out the next part because it wasn't really part of the role play it was more me wanting to fuck my girlfriend, well my sub. Right now both Alex and I was needy as fuck from the small role play session so I was desperate to get up stairs. I grabbed the bag with the rest of the toys and wanted quickly up the stairs, my steps quite heavy to ensure Alex could hear me walking up the stairs making her even more thrilled.

Before entering and opening the door I removed the teachers uniform I was wearing, I say uniform, it was pretty much what I usually wear to school everyday. I think that made Alex even more excited, knowing that the fantasy was basically a reality, except that we dated before I fucked her in my class room. I laughed to myself slightly making Alex whine from the bedroom, in patient as always. My red heels and tight skirt was left on the floor along with my white blouse shirt, usually I'd wear some type of blazer but I was in my own house so kinda pointless. I was now left in my most attractive pair of lingerie, black with suspenders on legs and black material along my boobs attached to the bra cup.

I walked into the room to see a horny school girl on my bed in the most comprising position ever, she was bent over on a fours her ass facing the door of course allowing me to be blessed with the most terrific view of her sexy little ass poking out underneath her pretty little school girl skirt. The view made me very wet and almost hurngy at the site in front of me. Alex was definitely a fucking snack. Wait wait wait, scratch that... A whole bloody meal that was excited eat.

I walked towards her and quickly pushed her skirt up and pulling her tights and soaked panties all the way off of her. I was now stroking her ass listening to her slightly little hums, i loved her shocked gasps when she felt my lips on her right ass cheek, i began nibbling and sucking before I slapped the hickey I made on her ass. I began leaving scratchs on her thighs as I bit down on her ass.

"Ah, harder please." She moaned making me smile evilly.

"Scratches or bites?" I asked making sure I knew which one she wanted harder.

"Both" She moaned. I felt her shiver as I bit down hard and digged my nails into her skin.

I suddenly had a great idea that I was going to enjoy very much. I lowered my face and began eating out her pussy from behind ensuring she was a moaning mess and extremely wet. I quickly grabbed the pretty little kitty tail and began rubbing it against Alex's pussy to get the end nice and wet.

"Ahh that's so cold" She moaned but instead from moving away from it, she pushed herself closer and made more contact agasint the cold sensation. I'm assuming she liked it alot by the way her head went back.

"Baby you ready for your tail?" I asked kissing her ass once more on her ass making her hum. "Words please" I responded gently.

"Yep yep yep." She laughed.

I took the tail away from her pussy leaving a trail of her wetness from the pussy to end of the tail, the tail was now nicely wet and ready to go inside of her. I gently pressed it against her ass holding one ass cheek apart allowing it surprisingly go in quite easily making be question if she done butt stuff before. Oh wait she was Virgin never mind.

"Ohh." She moaned "That's what the tail is" She joked I could see her ass squeeze around the tail end as she giggled slightly.

"You like it sweetie?" I asked tugging on the fluffy but if the tail slightly making her gasp loudly

"Yep, more than I thought. It feels kinda... snug...  like I could wear it all the time." She confessed.

As the tail was inside her she wiggled her ass a little and giggle as she saw the tail move making me laugh at her own silly -ness. I spread her legs further apart allowing me to then quickly turn her over so she was now laying on her back as her kegs spread far apart.

"Ohh shit, baby that pushed it in further." She moaned closing her eyes at the unbelievable sensation making me laugh.

"Good, i want it it further in you, I want you to feel it stretch out your tight little asshole while I fuck your pussy with my tongue." I whispered before immediately diving into her pussy and began sucking, licking, biting and tongue fucking her tight pussy. In minutes she cummed for me.

" Stay we're not done. Play with your clit slowly while I grab a vibrator. And don't stop making circles." I directed her sternly.

"Yes Miss Collins" She mimicked.

I came back with the vibrator in my hand now standing at the end of the bed watching Alex as she was moving her finger over her sensitive clit making small circles. I could see by the way her hips were bucking and moving up she was already going to cum.

"Go on baby, be my good girl. Come on, cum for me and show me how well you can touch your clit for me." I cooed as she came her legs were visibly shaking now.

"Uh. Uh. Rose please. Ahhhh" I watched as I saw the cum dripping from her pussy making me have to restrain myself because I wanted to start cleaning her up instantly but instead I wanted to make her cum again and again. I got in between her legs once again and put the vibrator on her clit and placed it on low, my finger pumping in and out of her. This made her moan like crazy, the feeling of the vibrator against her clit, the tail still inside of her and my finger making her very overwhelmed.

"Ahh, I'm g- ooooH cum." Alex moaned her leg shaking rapidly and her hips moving up and down like crazy. "Rose please." Alex moaned loudly.

"The neighbours are gonna hear us." I teased. "And in our case that's your mother." I laughed turning the vibrator higher.

"Rose please" Alex whined her legs shaking and her arms holding on to the bed.

"Beg more baby" I said kissing her thigh and moving my finger faster.

"Please. Please. I need to cum. Please!" She whined and cried out.

"Cum for me then me then my good little girl." I cooed pulling out my finger allowing her cum to drip from her very wet pussy.

"Ah. Ahh." Alex's head fell back on the bed she laid there with heavy panting out of breath from cumming so hard.

"Good girl baby, I'm so proud of you came so hard for me." I removed the tail from her slowly making her whimper and close her legs. "Sh sh sh, little one it's okay come on let's shower then you can sleep." I smiled at her.

"No. No move mommy bed bed. Night night" She sleepy tapped the spot next to her for me to lay. Awe my little sleepy baby came out to play well to sleep not to play. Play time is over for tonight.

"Okay stay still." I went to the bathroom to grab some baby wipes and diaper for her just to be safe. I wiped her down and put the diaper on her little booty. "Ready for bed now my sleepy baby"

Alex replied with a sleepy yawn. "Blankey mommy" She made her cute little grabby hands and her eyes got slightly teary and she was pouting.

"Here ya sweetie let's put a top on you so your little belly doesn't get cold." I tickled her belly making her giggle.

"No mama nakey." She smiled hiding underneath the duvet with her blankey. "Baba?"

"Here is baba" I said handing her the teddy, I removed my underwear and put in some shorts and joined my baby in bed. I played with her hair while she began sucking my nipple, she quickly fell asleep allowing me to free my nipples and lay down properly. She began whinging in her sleep so I put her little binky in her mouth, gosh she looked so cute!

"Night night my little babygirl, i love you so much and tomorrow we gonna have a little day before school starts." I kissed her cheek.

"Wuv ooo mama." She whispered behind her binky and snuggled her face into my boobies making me laugh when I felt her fingers stroke my abs slightly.

A/N: Hey guys how are you all? I hope you enjoyed the chapter as always comment and vote.
Just a heads up education and that lovely shit is starting again soon so I've settled on trying to keep it at two updates a week. One at the start of the week and the one like during the end. Maybe a third one if I'm feeling extra motivated but that's the plan for now. 😊 Thanks for always reading I really appreciate everyone! Oh and follow me for any news on updates and that.