Cartoons

Rose's point of view

Detention with Alice was rough, she just kept asking questions about Alex and I. Which was extremely frustrating and annoyed me the entire bloody time. So I let he ego earlier than an hour, no one wants an hour detention with her ever. I'd I have the erge to go home straight away so I could see my baby. Just hearing her voice would ease me after a long day, it's hard to believe that she has only been my girlfriend for like a month. I had a plan to take her away next month to the cabin, it would be October so the perfect time to get cosy in a cabin with her. Wrapped up in blankets by the fire all week, sound alike absolute bliss.

Smiling to myself at the thought of Alex reaction, i pulled up to my drive to see Alex waiting for me. I should really get her a key, that wash she won't be made to sit on the step waiting for me to let her in. Plus that way she can see me whenever no matter the time, I know how much she hates being alone in her house. No matter how much I tell her that I love having her, she has this strange thought that if we spend too much time together I'd get bored of her, which I definitely won't.  She was sitting scrunched up, im guessing that was because she was cold. The thought of her being cold sealed the idea to get her a key cut.

Getting out of the car Alex finally noticed my arrival, instead of seeing her usual cheeky smile I notice tear stains and puffy red eyes. My heart dropped and I walked toward her quickly, i had never seen her like this before and it broke my heart.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"  I leant down to her.
The only words she could utter was 'Need RoRo' those words melting my heart and I instinctively picked her up once I saw the little grabby hands she made. And walked inside, holding her tightly.

Once I was holding her I could feel her little hiccups which was probably from fast crying and her trying to calm herself down alone. Her little sniffles only made me hold her tighter, i hated that she was feeling like this for whatever reason.

"Come on baby, lay here and I will grab you a nice fluffy hoddie. I'm sure that sounds nice." I placed her in the couch and took my heels off, now making mg feet very sore.

"Need RoRo" She whined.

"Baby, I will be two minutes. I will get you a nice warm hoddie, then we'll snuggle and you can tell me why happened when you're ready." I ran my hand through her hair. "Okay?"

"Yes" She whispered.

"Good girl, baby" I quickly ran up the stairs and removed my work clothes to put in something more snuggle appropriate. Grabbing my favourite hoddie and I ran downstairs, hoping I didn't take too long.

"Back baby" Her eyes were not glued to the TV cartoons? I was very confused. "let's put this on you" I walked over to her and sat on the edge of the couch. She looked up to me and smiled slightly. Finally.

She put her arms up signalling that she wanted help. I removed her top and bra, surprisingly she didn't blush at me removing her bra, like usual. Placing my hoddie over her made me smile widely, i loved seeing her wear my clothes it was just too cute. I booped her nose making her giggle and then removed her jeans and underwear, leaving her in just her over my hoddie, making it look even bigger on her now.

"All done. Now we snuggle and watch TV" As soon as i laid down she was laying on me with her right leg swung over my body so she was still facing the TV, eyes glued to the screen.

"Do you want something else on?" I asked running my fingers up and down her thigh gently.

"Toons, please RoRo." Everytime she called me RoRo my heart would melts but this time was different. I could feel it. She sounded softer, more vulnerable and slightly child like. Shit. Was Alex a little?

Part of me had noticed the slight signs the way when she was tired she was much more innocent and sweeter than usual, Alex was clearly upset and probably stressed right now. So it would make sense for her to slip if she was. Maybe that's why she's acting little? Of course I'd have to talk to her before confirming it, but not right now she's easy too fragile and I don't need my baby feeling worse. My baby, I smiled.

After an hour of cartoons and snuggles I heard Alex's little belly rumble signalling that she needed something to eat.

"Baby you want some dinner?" I asked gently.

"No hungry." She looked up then back to the TV and wiggled in closer making me laugh.

"You gotta eat little one." I said stroking her back. "We can even get pizza. Sounds good?" At this point I just really wanted to make sure ate, she had been crying so she was probably already dehydrated the last thing I want his her fainting.

She nooddd slowly. "Words please?" I asked.

"Pizza RoRo" She slowly sat up as I called the pizza place.

"Pizza will be here in 20. Enough time to get you a drink and for us to talk." I held my hand out, which she quickly took and we walked in to the kitchen.

I picked her up easily being alot taller than her was definitely a positive and placed her on the counter. Before grabbing a cup and siting down next to her.

"What drink sweetie?" I asked

"Orange juice!" She shouted, i went and pouted out a cup full of orange juice for her.

"Drink it all babe, then talk before food." Alex nodded her head before finishing all her juice up.

"All done?" She nooded back. "Ready?" She nooded once more before taking a deep breath.

"My mom's back"

"What?" I was shocked Alex had barely spoken about the women and it didn't surprise me that she'd be upset. I never really asked much about her mom because me of all people know what's it like to have a fucked up family that makes you feel more of a problem than apart of a unit.

"Yeah I know and guess what. She's got another fella. I mean. I'm not surprised she literally always does this, every fucking time" Alex looked down making me step forward to hug her.

"What's worse is that she always finds someone then leaves again. And guess what! She's made another empty promise as usual. She's promised that she's gonna be home permanently." She sighed loudly and sunk her head in to my neck.

"Okay baby let's stop here i don't want you getting upset, we can talk more when you feel better. I do don't think you're ready yet." I squeezed her slightly.

"Thank you... You're not gonna leave MeE are you?" Alex voice cracked making my heart break once again.

"No sweetie, I'm not going anywhere." The doorbell rang. "Pizza time baby" I took her hand again and walked to the door.

"Yummmmy RoRo!"