Sign Off Date

Rose's POV

After Alex's punishment the pair of us cuddled, ate and watched movies for while. We spoke more about the contract and each other, if she signed it there was still more we needed to learn about each other and that's the important part, i want to know everything about her.

I was so unbelievably proud and happy at how well my baby took her punishments, yes it did shock me to think of her as a virgin but at the same time ecstatic because it meant that no one had, their hands on what was mine.

It was now 6pm and the both of us were now getting read at our own houses it was to see her leave but i also could not wait to surprise her. I have booked a fantastic restaurant, Italian, i mean who doesn't love pasta! The contract has also be printed and ready for any last minute changes, my nerves were high, the idea of her saying yes excited every part of me but the idea of a no would break my heart.

I slipped my red dress on over my matching pair of panties, the black lace contrasted the red perfectly, while the red high heels and lip stick made me feel in my rightful place, dominate, sexy and most important confident. I couldn't wait to see Alex's face, watching her stutter or blush made me feel so incredibly horny. Speaking of which, I could see Alex from my window staring right at me, mouth agape.

I walked over to my window and waved at her waiting to see how long it would take her to notice. "Wow" Alex mouthed to me. Resulting in a chuckle. Ha what a bottom. "Downstairs now" I mouthed winking at her, watching as her face got redded and her turning to pick up her things.

*** Restaurant ***

Rose's POV

We pulled up to the restaurant, i opened the door for Alex and helped her out, her outfit was incredible, the black dress and small heels still allowing me to tower over her. It fit perfectly around her body, her ass in that dress damnnn.

"We going in or staying here all night?" Alex asked through her giggle, turning around still in front of me.

"Yes come on smart ass" I said before walking next to her and wrapping my arm around my waste. Waiting in line, i grabbed a handful of her ass resulting in a slight gasp "You look great, absolutely gorgeous" I lent down to whisper in her ear.

"Table for?" I let go of her ass.

"Miss Collins"

"This way ladies" She said and guided us through the restaurant to are table.

"Thank you very much" I then pulled out Alex's chair making her blush almost instantly.

"Thank you Ro Ro" I sat down opposite her and gave her a questioning look. "Ro Ro huh?" Alex looked down at her menu and nodded gently. I grabbed her hand gently and held it within mine
"It's cute, don't think i have ever really had a nickname given to ne before "Alex looked up at that and smiled brightly.

"This places is beautiful Ro, thank you for bringing me here" This made my heart melt entirely, Alex was definitely gonna be my good girl for sure.
"Not as beautiful as you that's for sure, I'm glad you like it sweetie" Alex's face went red once again but she tried to hide her face underneath her menu, it's clear to see that she definitely hides how shes feels.

***
3rd person pov

As the night went on, the pair of them enjoyed each others company throughly, Alex was in awe at how romantic Rose was being and Rose was taking note of every cute thing Alex was doing.

After dinner and desert they both Bega discussing the contract.

"Well seeing as you're still a virgin we should talk more about the sexual aspect then we can discuss the rules and after care" Rose said pointing to page three.
"ok" Alex began reading over the sexual aspects, the kinks that Rose has and the other list of things they might want to try.

"Anal?" Alex choked on the words reading them out.

"We don't have to its just on the list ok if it's a hard no then say so ok baby" Rose reassured her that she did have say.
"Put it as maybe, but definitely no to the wee and the rest of this" Alex pointed at the page.

"Ok no pee or poo" Rose repeated.
"Rope sure, spankings? I thought spanks were a punishment?"
"Well Alex if spanks were used for pleasure they wouldn't be as hard" The questions went on for a while. Until lastly.

"Ok, so if i sign this we can adjust things as we go like the sexual parts?" Alex asked coming closer to her final answer.
"Yes but rules can be added not taken away after you agree." Rose answered.
Alex grabbed the pen and signed placing it back in her mouth to bite, looking up to see Rose smiling.

Rose was unbelievably happy and now horny, the pen bite and innocent eyes made her pussy drench almost instantly.

"Alex" Rose whisper before stroking her leg up and down Alex's. "Take the pen out of your mouth"

"Why?" Alex tilted her head genuinely confused and unaware of the effect she had on Rose.
"Because Alex" Rose pushed her leg between Alex's and used her foot to spread Alex's knees apart.
"Ohhh, im making you horny" Alex realised.

"Take me home then Ro Ro"

A/N This chapter isn't as good as i wanted it to be im sorry, it was difficult to get the foundation for this one but its one step closer to the school meeting 😬
Once again thanks for reading were over 2.5k 😱 and 250 votes.