See it to believe it

Alex's POV

BDSM. Wow, a lot of information to learn in one night. Katys a little and Rachel's her mommy but not actually her mommy of course because incest is still illegal even with consent. Knowing that Katy was a little explained a lot and has had be questioning everything i knew about sex. BDSM is still obviously confusing and i knew people have kinks... I wonder what my kinks are?

But i guess it would explain why Rose is so intimidating shes a dom? Or a top. Does that make me a sub? Well i guess there's only one way to know.

***

"Spanking but that can be a punishment to, typing people up, being called daddy and mommy sexually so not as in little, biting, scratching, teasing a sub..." She said before I interrupted me. I knew teasing was one of course it was thats all she did. But spanking, the idea of Rose spanking me made my panties get damp. Wtf is that normal.
"i knew that one" She raised her eyebrow up at me. OH SHIT, im in trouble.

"If you were my sub i would have you over my knee for talking over me" My face went bright red at that before looking down at my lap.

I wanted to be over her knee, i wanted her hand to rub, smack and squeeze i wanted her to teach me things that only she knew. I wanted to learn and make her happy. And i could tell she was happy with my response.

"Why... Why don't you show me?... That way i could learn more about. B.. B BDSM." I replied. Looking up in to her eyes.

"Alex..." She whispered.
"Ma'am" I smiled.
Rose smirked at that, " Show, me, teach me i wanted to know more and you're clearly perfect at BDSM"
"We would need to talk properly about this"
She had a serious look on her face not a that playful smirk i knew.

"We will but, s-show me what you like... If if i don't like it we won't talk about it properly" I reassured her i wanted this.

"Where's your bedroom?" She asked, my heart beating quickly.

A/N next chapter coming today will be longer as we are getting in to the relationship, a contract will be formed between them next, and some smut as well.